Saddles

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
My new Focus Jam has a rather uncomfortable saddle for my boney bum!:confused:
Anybody using the gel insert saddles that claim to move with your bum?and therefor more comfortable ?
Have fun.:)

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Saddled are very personal, my advice is to get to a bike shop and get measured. Don’t worry, it doesn’t involve some spotty yoof messing around your nethers with a tape measure, they should have a heat sensitive gel pad that measures your sit bones and from that they will be able to suggest a good fit.
I did it for my road bike and 55 quid later the bike is transformed comfort-wise.

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
Saddled are very personal, my advice is to get to a bike shop and get measured. Don’t worry, it doesn’t involve some spotty yoof messing around your nethers with a tape measure, they should have a heat sensitive gel pad that measures your sit bones and from that they will be able to suggest a good fit.
I did it for my road bike and 55 quid later the bike is transformed comfort-wise.

Thanks for that will contact Torque Bikes in Sudbury to see if they can help.
Cheers

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Specialized and Trek definitely supply them for their dealers, I would expect other brands to do the same if the make different width saddles.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles