Demo saddles?

Russell

Dec 16, 2018
Iow
Does anyone know of a UK based online seller that will send out demo saddles so you can see what suits you?

Pdoz

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 16, 2019
Maffra Victoria Australia
Having a decent relationship with your lbs means they might lend you some of their demo +/- replacement saddles . (Using an online merchant isn't going to help that relationship.)

I wasted hundreds of $ buying / trying different saddles online before talking to my lbs. The owner just wandered out the back, came out with about a thousand $ worth of saddles, and suggested I see what works for me!!!

ImSundee

Jan 20, 2020
Oxford
Saddles are a hard one, as they hit the hygiene area. Best thing you can do is go to a store that can measure your butt bones, and then that will recommend a width and style that will suit your body.

The other part of it is you can't just know if a saddle is right in 1 ride as different saddles put pressure on different parts. So your body might not get used to these new pressure points instantly.

Russell

Dec 16, 2018
Iow
It turns out my LBS has a selection of demo saddles so I've borrowed a fabric and a ergon to try(y)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles