Levo Gen 2 Rear shock RS super deluxe ultimate

sportiva

Aug 2, 2020
Croatia
So, the question is...
I have offer for RS super deluxe ultimate rear shock in 210x55, originally from SC Heckler. I can't find shock tuning details from SC, so what do you think would that shock fit characteristics of my Levo 21' kinematics? Mounting hardware is different, but I can use one from my original RS shock.
Tnxx

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
See the URL below. I put the description of my shock and the serial number into the form and it then tells you the factory tune. Rockshox designate compression and rebound setting as High ( H) Medium (M) and Low ( L) .
It will also tell you how many tokens were fitted.
Assuming the original owner did not change any of these, you at least then now what the factory settings are and you can compare them to your existing shock for comparison. I suspect you will find the second hand shock from a non emtb will have medium compression setting whereas your existing shock will be High. You can of course compensate for that with a shock that has HSC user adjustments.
So you need to get the serial number from the second hand shock you have your eye on.
I would advise also finding out its service history!!

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Be aware.
What I have read, SC tuning is Low/Low and have popcorn piston. And Specialized have Medium/Medium w/o popcorn piston

I might remember wrong, but check @Mikerb advice

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles