Levo Gen 2 Change shocks to Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate

AlexV.

May 13, 2020
Zurich
Hi everyone,

I want to change the original Deluxe Select+ with the Super Deluxe Ultimate 210x55. I received the shock and it seems like I ordered the wrong one? As you can see on the picture, the eye-to-eye is different. Can the position be changed? I don't want to break anything. If that's the wrong shock I ordered, how do I identify the correct one?

IMG_2483.jpg

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Alex

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
If you look at the two shocks the right one doesn’t have enough air in to extend the shock as the 20% line is much closer to shock on right super deluxe compared to other shock

AlexV.

May 13, 2020
Zurich
Thanks Shjay. I think my post wasn't clear enough. Sorry :) I mean the eyelets are differently aligned (yellow circles).

ruppia

Dec 14, 2020
Italy
Hi everyone,

I want to change the original Deluxe Select+ with the Super Deluxe Ultimate 210x55. I received the shock and it seems like I ordered the wrong one? As you can see on the picture, the eye-to-eye is different. Can the position be changed? I don't want to break anything. If that's the wrong shock I ordered, how do I identify the correct one?

View attachment 85826

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Alex
You can easily rotate it

AlexV.

May 13, 2020
Zurich
Thanks a lot for your quick help.

One more question: What bushing would be the correct one? 6 x 20mm? I have a Turbo Levo 2020

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles