Pic of the Day

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
It looks worse than it actually is ..just a few straggly branches gave me a bit of a thrashing on the way past ..nothing to what the missus will give me if she finds out ..😂
Re : brake levers ..not sure what you mean ..there's one on each side ..a dropper on the left and shifter on the right 🤔..anyway that's pretty rich coming from someone who drives on the wrong side of the road ..😉
I feel your pain.
A; if I don’t empty the dishwasher.
B; if a straggly branch enters my helmet. 😁

Have you tried crossing your arms while you ride???😳

UnreasonableMuppet

Jan 11, 2022
THE YOO ESS OF AYE
Imagepipe_65.jpg

The view from my landing spot last ride. I had a tree add some steering input as I got onto a small skinny at speed. This caused my bike and I to have different ideas about which way to go. Fortunately, I had a good landing and could keep on ripping.

Did 13ish miles on the boost. I pedaled hard enough that Garmin claims I was make a threshold effort. This is what I love about eebs. Hard work means a lot more go fast.

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
View attachment 117382

The view from my landing spot last ride. I had a tree add some steering input as I got onto a small skinny at speed. This caused my bike and I to have different ideas about which way to go. Fortunately, I had a good landing and could keep on ripping.

Did 13ish miles on the boost. I pedaled hard enough that Garmin claims I was make a threshold effort. This is what I love about eebs. Hard work means a lot more go fast.
Better than landing in a patch of poison ivy…or maybe you did??

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Part of me identifies as a Hemlock sapling and a thorny bush…but sometimes I’m a tree-hugger. 😱

Wrong forum???😳
The Findhorn Foundation is 30 miles from me they invented tree hugging and talking to flowers in the 60s . The place is still going strong peace and looove .

Zed.

Apr 26, 2023
Deepest Bandit country (Wales)
We went to Bikepark Wales yesterday, morning on a 'training' course & after lunch had a quick play before getting home early 🥴

smUGTpn.jpg

photo of our parking space @ lunch - much cooler than on the trails🥵
mrs on the Orbea & I was on the Trek:cool:

CE1B5jG.jpg

got home and pre-washdown inspection showed a casualty :eek:

lmmTqGw.jpg

I know its not an expensive damper so not the end of the world but guessing its a few drops of oil passing one of th grubscrews in the top housing - will reserch more and hopefully find exploded-diagrams to understand what they do & wyh theres some oil in the dust:unsure:

Rich.

Last edited:

Zed.

Apr 26, 2023
Deepest Bandit country (Wales)
AmhCFo5.jpg

yesterday we went for an exploritary womble around Brechfa's 'red' trail (starts in Abergolech 🥴 ) covering over 12 miles and the weather was hot🥵, some nice climbs and the first trail was in a pine forest that was a little eerie as was silent in there🤨 whereas the other trails had a soundtrack of varying descriptions..

YKHzUib.jpg

the highest point (fireroad) so celebratory rest & watering.
as you can see, I've not mastered the art of trail photography yet🙃

this afternoon we went for a looksee in an old haunt of mine (Clyne woods) and covered 14 miles, sorry but no photos again BUT we did take a detour for icecream 🐽

Rich.

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
I crumble in the sun, waited and waited for today's to ease off...... Finally get a green light and we have a bloody thunder and lightning storm
Made the most of it and nearly avoided the heavy downpour but it followed me and cut my ride short.

GOPR0109_1686601016572.jpg

Found a new line in the wood that ended with pretty steep drop ( tried to capture the gradient but it's impossible with a GoPro lol )

GOPR0102_1686600773937.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Little recon ride to look at some trail sections which need some work. Need to re-build these steps and try to make it ride able too .. drops about 4 meters but with only about 1.2 meters of steps length and none of the steps are level in any direction. You can't ride it as if you fall off you'll impale yourself on a stake !

1686668192154.png

I love this oak :

1686667790907.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles