Pic of the Day

7869hodgy

Jul 15, 2020
Reading
Out in Berkshire/South Oxfordshire today....

IMG_3466.jpg

IMG_3468.jpg

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Had a 33.6 miler today in the.. errr ..persisting rain and got back with a range of 1mile of battery life h
20201029_113407.jpg
aving had to eke things out quite a bit when it became apparent that the planned ride wasn't going to happen in terms of distance..
The first pic is of "The Green" bothy near Stonehaugh a forestry village..this is the scene of the first night of a two night bothy trip we had a few years back ..and one of my favourite ever mountain biking experiences ..four of us stayed the night here and having used my X-trail earlier in the day to get " supplies " there ..the amount of alcohol consumed was industrial in scale to say the least..and I've no idea how we managed to get a leg over a bike the next day ..never mind cycle all of it ..
Great memories ..
This pic on a bridleway near Stonehaugh village
20201029_132208.jpg

Trip Hazard

Oct 23, 2020
Tyne and Wear
Trip hazard..C2C..outskirts of Consett..bet it was windy there?
Also not too far away from MaccyD's or KFC ..did you ??
Yes it got very windy in the open going up Waskerley Way and you could also see the rain showers coming in advance. We grabbed a nice bacon butty, coffee and a flapjack at Parkhead Station (Would have been a MaccyD’s if the cafe was closed ?). I needed it as well ?. The last time I was up there I was on the last day of doing the C2C nursing a hernia I gained on the 1st day ?.

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Dayligt savings time started today. Which means sunset was at 4:56 pm. Finally got to properly test my Gemini Titan OLED 4000 light with the matching 2200 lumens on my helmet. I set a personal best on this trail with Strava. 14.3 mph at night. I say it passed the test.
Nice! Are your lights getting power from your eBike battery - or from a separate independent battery?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles