Pic of the Day

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
It is going on right up the road from my place and is going to reveal our mushroom spots to the masses when it is done fall of '23. That's ok though cause we have other stashes that are only doable via bike.

That's quite the mechanical contraption. I'm always torn... I hate to see commercial development of our trails, but most of our trails are the remains of what started off as commercial thoroughfares a hundred years ago.

What kind of 'shrooms do you harvest? I'm too timid. Every year I read of some poor fool who gets a new liver because he couldn't differentiate the good ones from the bad ones. Back in the day, psilocybe cubensis spores were legal, so I learned a little about mushroomology. Those were different times. More recently, Mrs. Iron and I were cruising around your state, and late one night we decided to go out for ice cream. One of the flavors we tried was mushroom-- Lactarius rubidus, to be exact. It sounded gross, but I couldn't resist. It was GREAT!

#mitch

🦷 Tooth Fairy 🦷
Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
Had an awesome ride with my youngest on my wife’s Powerfly. It’s comically small for me but does the job till mine arrives
84FCDC0A-DA8A-4A84-AFB2-07D1310D3572.jpeg

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Here's a couple shots from yesterday, riding Maple Springs-to-Motorway.

Seven miles up a fire road to the top, six miles up and down along the ridge, then three miles of narrow singletrack with loose shale, high speeds, and enough exposure where you wouldn't want to blow it.

The landscape shot shows the two highest peaks in Socal. Mount San Gorgonio is in the center, at 11,500 feet. San Jacinto Peak is at the far right, at 10,800 feet. Neither are suitable for riding, but they're great hikes.

IMG_4341.jpeg

IMG_4343.jpeg

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
You lucky b4stard ! I hope she appreciates that you're 11 months early for xmas 2022 ! :)

I was actually super organised and ordered that top in mid December, which is way more organised than I usually am. Didn’t realise custom jerseys take 4-6 weeks to be delivered though !

Semmelrocc

E*POWAH Master
Dec 28, 2021
Germany
Have been somewhat lazy last weekend and didn't go offroad, since I didn't want to wash my bike yet again during this muddy season. Went on an easy 20 miles asphalt round trip instead, which led me to a nearby boat tunnel (the only one in Germany as far as I know).
Btw. find it funny how the iPhone camera is having a hard time catching the bike's frame colour.

IMG_1516.jpeg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
What are you doing? You fight against the fireplace
Doesn't everyone do that ? Man vs Granite ? :) I have punched it once mid game - it hurt - I didn't have the "guardian" activated.

I'm playing this :

That's not me, with a wig and I've no idea what's she's wearing. I can only picture @Gary on his way to work in his roadie gear.

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Bit misty on the reservoir today. Had planned a long route but half way in I discovered I'd forgotten my rucksack with my coffee, dinner and bike tools etc so having just gone over some very sketchy rocky singletrack with divots like the grand canyon causing pedal strikes galore I thought best to not risk it as I think my motor is on its way out too keeps slipping drive when underload. I'm 99% sure it's the motor gearing so might have to have a motor opening inspection day .
IMG_20220125_114037.jpg
IMG_20220125_125622.jpg
20220125_114642A.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles