Pic of the Day

#mitch

🦷 Tooth Fairy 🦷
Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
New bike day! Spech have delayed (again) my new Kenevo to late March so I decided to bite the bullet and buy a bike in the meantime. Its not an eeb because im hoping the mrs will let me keep both when the kenevo turns up :p Bike is 2021 Enduro Comp

Image from iOS (2).jpg

Dec 11, 2018
Sheffield,UK
Bamford Edge
Ladybower
Peak District
Made the jump from FF Kenevo to the Sl and couldn't be happier
getting 20-30 mile with the extender and also a workout which I wanted
but then when pointing down its an animal
if I was to say anything neg about it ,it would be its a little too slack and long for me personally
I have it on the steepest and shortest setting and it still feels a little too slack and lumpy round tight corners
but then some would say get a Levo sl
Also when it comes to those inconvenient stiles on good mtb trails ;)🙄 its easy to lift over

IMG_1458.JPG

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia

BigMark

Feb 10, 2020
Well... everyone walks sometimes.

91737? My homeboy just moved to RC and has been exploring the hills above his house. It sounds like there's some pretty nice wilderness, fishing spots, and trails that head up into the higher elevations.
It's heaven.

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Your rules ain't for me, Daddio. :cool:

5thGk7AX.jpg large.jpg

For any of my Sussex compadres, that's the bottom of Glaseby lane, which even on an ebike is a bastard of a climb. It was once at the start of a race route I did, the thought of it kept me awake at night but as it turned out, it only took a handful out of 300 MTB'ers to cock up their gear changes & turn it into a giant traffic jam that we all ended up walking up it instead. 😊

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles