Other stuff to keep you busy if you can't ride (self isolating).

Hitby

Jun 22, 2019
North Yorkshire
Afternoon ladies and gents,
Just wondered what everyone else is planning on doing to keep themselves busy over the next few months. I've been working from home this week so it's given me chance to get on top of the cleaning etc (??). Other than that I've got a Mavic Pro which I'm planning on flying more and I've just ordered an air rifle, something I've wanted for a while, to do some plinking in the garden.

By the time this is all over I'll hopefully be a professional drone pilot and sharp shooter ?.

What other hobbies have you all got?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
By the time this is all over I'll hopefully be a professional drone pilot and sharp shooter

Have you got anyone at home you can share these with ? One of you can fly the drone and the other tries to shoot it down.. It makes for a better more aware drone pilot and a very good sharp shooter by the end of it :) I guess you could hang a can off the drone if you wanted to make the game last longer ...

Hitby

Jun 22, 2019
North Yorkshire
Have you got anyone at home you can share these with ? One of you can fly the drone and the other tries to shoot it down.. It makes for a better more aware drone pilot and a very good sharp shooter by the end of it :) I guess you could hang a can off the drone if you wanted to make the game last longer ...
??
I thought, if I'm a rubbish shot, it might be worthwhile trying to fashion some sort of sling and trigger mechanism, I could fly the rifle down the range and shoot it from a shorter distance thereby reducing my groupings.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles