Orbea Rise Error E916 (H20 My2023)

wildsau2

Jul 6, 2018
Germany, Karlsruhe
Hi
i ve just got the E916 Error
a web search doesn’t show anything.
The E916 isn’t documented in the ETube app.

i was on the extender and i stopped to put the cable off. because battery was empty. then i restarted the system.
when the bike is turned on i push the pedal a little bit the remote shows the red error lights and it shuts off.
ive tried it several times.
speed sensor is ok.
main battery 89%.

seems to be a power sensor or any other electric problem?

has anyone a hint?
thank you

IMG_6728.jpeg

Last edited:

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
did you try replugging the extender cable then switching on? Although the extender was empty you may have removed connection to it whilst the system was transfering to use of the main battery...........you interupted that sequence maybe.

wildsau2

Jul 6, 2018
Germany, Karlsruhe
i do it always in this sequence. when the extender is empty the system does not switch to the main battery, so i have to stop and unplug the cable.
i try tomorrow
thanks

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
i do it always in this sequence. when the extender is empty the system does not switch to the main battery, so i have to stop and unplug the cable.
i try tomorrow
thanks
I would think if future ( assuming you fix the problem) you would be better switching the bike off before disconnecting the extender.

wildsau2

Jul 6, 2018
Germany, Karlsruhe
seitching the bike before disconnecting didnt help.
i did a new charge on the main battery and tried to switch on the bike. same error. but the bike works only with the extender. strange. i bring it to the orbea shop

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles