Orbea Rise 2022

dewbage

Oct 14, 2021
Does anyone know when the 2022 Orbea Rise models will be released? I found embedded in a couple of retail sites references to a Orbea Rise H15 and H30 at a lower price point (about $5500 and $6000). I’m assuming these are aluminum frame models but wonder if anyone knows how these might be spec’d (fork, shock, etc)

Roc

Oct 13, 2021
Belgium
Does anyone know when the 2022 Orbea Rise models will be released? I found embedded in a couple of retail sites references to a Orbea Rise H15 and H30 at a lower price point (about $5500 and $6000). I’m assuming these are aluminum frame models but wonder if anyone knows how these might be spec’d (fork, shock, etc)
Hello dewbage, I've a discussion with my reseller concerning the Alloy version of the Rise... they will be available in November (in Belgium), however he didn't specify any details about the fork, shock. (secret for the moment) :(

Mbbk13

Sep 17, 2021
Leeds
Hello dewbage, I've a discussion with my reseller concerning the Alloy version of the Rise... they will be available in November (in Belgium), however he didn't specify any details about the fork, shock. (secret for the moment) :(
What about cost, I'm not fused about carbon but am happy to save some cash and wait.

Roc

Oct 13, 2021
Belgium
Hello every one interested in the new Orbea Rise Alloy version. I've seen my reseller today. The detailed information are secret but what I get is the following : coming in around mid November, the weigh will be around 20kg and with a biggest battery than the carbon version. :oops:

kimochi

Feb 16, 2021
California
Hello every one interested in the new Orbea Rise Alloy version. I've seen my reseller today. The detailed information are secret but what I get is the following : coming in around mid November, the weigh will be around 20kg and with a biggest battery than the carbon version. :oops:

how big is the battery? do you know if this can be fitted to the carbon version?

volts

May 15, 2018
DK
Sounds pretty wild considering a bigger battery will weight more, and alu frame will also weigh more and the M20 is already at 19kg. An alu ebike at 20kg with a reasonable price sounds super great, they will sell out very fast. Orbea seems to make a lot of good decisions lately.

Roc

Oct 13, 2021
Belgium
Sounds pretty wild considering a bigger battery will weight more, and alu frame will also weigh more and the M20 is already at 19kg. An alu ebike at 20kg with a reasonable price sounds super great, they will sell out very fast. Orbea seems to make a lot of good decisions lately.
Yes there are doing good decisions and I think people are changing their opinion concerning that kind of bike.
Indeed, during the time I was on my reseller, 2 persons came to receive their new Rise (Carbon) they bought and another one to take a test bike... I will try one of them when available.

North Shore Taxi

Nov 3, 2021
Austria
No, the battery and the price and the November launch are all Infos. I didn't even know that they bring this upgrade, I read only a online dealer offer here in Austria for the bikes. They are payable and ready to order, so the informations should be correct.

Moots YBB

Dec 18, 2018
Brussels
wild ? wild FS even, with a bigger battery, heavier frame it's just a normal bike, i don't see the point, there are plenty of those allready, and probably better ones like the Levo, the Rise is special because it is light.

volts

May 15, 2018
DK
wild ? wild FS even, with a bigger battery, heavier frame it's just a normal bike, i don't see the point, there are plenty of those allready, and probably better ones like the Levo, the Rise is special because it is light.
Ah ok I didn't know wild FS weighed 20 kg, or any other bike made of alu with a bigger battery than Rise that weigh 20kg. My apologies.
In this review they mistakenly say it weigh close to 25 kg, but I'm glad you corrected them. Orbea Wild FS H10 review

I never knew it was totally normal and that there are plenty of other bikes that fit in to that category. Can you please list them, I'm sure it's an interesting list.

Last edited:

Chicane

Nov 11, 2020
SoCal
Ah ok I didn't know wild FS weighed 20 kg, or any other bike made of alu with a bigger battery than Rise that weigh 20kg. My apologies.
In this review they mistakenly say it weigh close to 25 kg, but I'm glad you corrected them. Orbea Wild FS H10 review

I never knew it was totally normal and that there are plenty of other bikes that fit in to that category. Can you please list them, I'm sure it's an interesting list.
Sounds like there's a little confusion here. Close to 25kg for the Wild is correct. The new Aluminum Rise is slated to weigh around 20kg, not the Wild nor many other Ebikes currently out.

Roc

Oct 13, 2021
Belgium
Sounds like there's a little confusion here. Close to 25kg for the Wild is correct. The new Aluminum Rise is slated to weigh around 20kg, not the Wild nor many other Ebikes currently out.
Exactly we where speaking about the new Orbea Rise Alloy (coming soon) and not the Orbea Wild FS

volts

May 15, 2018
DK

Yep. I said that the Rise 2022 is incredible if they manage to fit it with an alu frame and larger battery at 20kg like a previous poster said. But then Moots YBB tells me that it isn't anything special is like any other bike on the market. I guess he knows best.

My reply to him may have included some sarcasm :oops:

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
I cannot see them using a larger battery, would not make sense. My bet is it is just a alloy frame wich lower end components. My dealer did not have any info and had a M20 which is now in my Garage and is now wearing a for 36 factory fork and a fox float rear shock!!! weighing in at 19kg with pedals and all

arr4ws

Nov 17, 2021
canada
I have a slot for a H30 delivery in june . I cant wait to see what are the component on this bike .

A bigger battery could be possible if the downtube need to be bigger because of the alloy frame. I wouldnt mind a bigger battery to be honest , but im good with the current offering.

Pdoz

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 16, 2019
Maffra Victoria Australia
Yep. I said that the Rise 2022 is incredible if they manage to fit it with an alu frame and larger battery at 20kg like a previous poster said. But then Moots YBB tells me that it isn't anything special is like any other bike on the market. I guess he knows best.

My reply to him may have included some sarcasm :oops:

FYI , " sounds pretty wild" is a phrase, not a comparison with the wild

Roc

Oct 13, 2021
Belgium
I met my reseller yesterday. He confirm that he will receive the rise alloy version soon (something like 2 weeks). He unveiled me that some version (H30 I guess) will have a Marzocchi bomber fork and other versions the Fox. He will make me a call when the bike will arrive and I will be able to see it (and maybe try it) and have more details
I thought that the motor could be upgraded because of the weigh increase, but it won’t be the case.
Wait and see ;)

Moots YBB

Dec 18, 2018
Brussels

my current bike, a Levo S-Works.

Moots YBB

Dec 18, 2018
Brussels
FYI , " sounds pretty wild" is a phrase, not a comparison with the wild

well yes, most good bikes weight around, or just above 20 kilo's, have a full powered bike a big battery, am i missing something ?, i got a bike like that 3 years ago, i'm looking for something else (yes it's cheaper of course, and aluminum, so gj on the weight), but yes, i already have a bike like that. have you had enough fun already ?

volts

May 15, 2018
DK
my current bike, a Levo S-Works.
Aha, didn't know s-works bikes were aluminium. That's new. Also strange that it here says 22.32kg
that must be a mistake then I guess.
Anyway I it's easy for you to find a cheap alu e-bike at 20kg so you must have tons of options. Would you kindly list some of the options though?
At 22.32kg, very expensive and made of carbon the sworks turbo levo doesn't strike me as a cheap alu e-bike, so please do list all the other options.

Moots YBB

Dec 18, 2018
Brussels
Aha, didn't know s-works bikes were aluminium. That's new. Also strange that it here says 22.32kg
? aluminum only makes it heavier, so i don't see what you mean.

yes 2019 levo s-works were under 20 kilos, 19.6, that is the one i have, please, enough, i'm sorry for not agreeing with you, or apparently disrespecting you somehow ? but that still doesn't change the fact that i already have a sub 20 kilo bike with a big battery, and i don't want a second one, so no, the new rise is nothing new

Moots YBB

Dec 18, 2018
Brussels
Anyway I it's easy for you to find a cheap alu e-bike at 20kg so you must have tons of options. Would you kindly list some of the options though?
At 22.32kg, very expensive and made of carbon the sworks turbo levo doesn't strike me as a cheap alu e-bike, so please do list all the other options.

ok i got your point, yes for the price its awesome, and yes that is new.
i was thinking about my situation, sorry.

and again, i don't see how aluminium makes it better in any way, it just makes it more admirable.
i expect super light tires on those alu rises, and maybe some other components you might want to replace, raising the weight by a kilo or so.

as a comparison, my rise will be 16 kilo's, its arriving in a month.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles