One Up Components Awesome Customer Service

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia
I recently purchased a set of their aluminium pedals which I absolutely love. I had them on for a few weeks and then last week I had a massive pedal strike which resulted in a bent left crank, a bent pedal axle and a broken collarbone :(

So I thought I'd try and see if I could purchase some spare pedal axles somewhere, I found out that One Up make spares kits for all their pedals but you can't buy axles. So I sent them an email asking them if they supply pedal axles as a spare purchasable item, they emailed back within 12 hours to inform me that they do not but gave me a 100% discount code off a set of new replacement pedals, all I had to do was cough up for the postage ($18AUD). These pedals retail in Oz for $200.

I was really surprised and so appreciative as they certainly didn't have to do this and it was no questions asked just bam...here's a 100% off discount code.

It really made my day, so if you guys at One Up read these forums, once again, you guys are awesome!

Dan63

Feb 4, 2019
Brisbane
That's good service. Their gear is fantastic too, very innovative and finely crafted!

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles