Customer service

Craig64

Feb 12, 2021
Derbyshire
In November I finally had had enough so bought a Whyte e160rs, the shop had a large in stock which felt right I’m 5ft 8 and don’t like small bikes, paid a deposit with collection the following Saturday, collected the bike, set the levers tyre pressure so I was ready for a cannock chase blast Sunday morning.

3 meters from the van error code 503 came up no drive, the lads at the cycle center had a look and noticed the magnet that’s mounted to the rear disc was missing, proper 2 year old temper tantrum, bad mood for the rest of Sunday the bike shop doesn’t open on a Monday double fuck.

Tuesday 5 past 10 rang the shop (inner peace, inner peace) reported the missing magnet, none of this sorry ser we will put one in the post for you, no they pulled one of a stock bike and drove out to me that afternoon, its not a 5 minute drive, Whyte had shipped the bike without the magnet,

last Wednesday I rang them up to book its first service, Saturday at 10 I walked the bike into the store, the door was opened but one of the mechanics I just mentioned that I’d booked it in for its first service, he asked if I’d like it done that day, I said if he could that would be great, said it’s not worth me driving home then back again later in the day it’s to far, he jiggled his schedule an hour and a smidge later I’m on my way home bikes in the back of the van with a once over tidy up and the latest Bosch update.

So massive thumbs up for Rourk cycles in Stoke on Trent

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles