Amazing YT Mill / SRAM customer service

72wardy

Oct 26, 2020
Caerphilly
Huge shout out to the guys at YT mill in Surrey and SRAM in Windsor for amazing super fast customer service. I don’t usually post on social media but their customer service deserves some love today.

I have recently been chasing a ‘Cracking’ noise coming from the front of my YT Decoy, and after stripping my Rockshox Yari forks right down to the sanctions, crown Steerer and steerer tube, I was isolate the noise and identity it was coming from the CSU. I laid the forks on the floor, carefully placed one foot on the steerer tube and one foot on one of the stanchions, and pulled and pushed the other stanchion to reproduce the cracking noise. I made a small video of this and sent an explanation email with this video to the guys at the YT mill.
The same day I had a email response from the YT mill telling me that a warranty case had been opened with SRAM and that they would like to inspect the forks.
I sent the forks to SRAM last Monday, on Friday morning I had an email from the YT mill telling me SRAM had replaced my forks and what address did I want them sent. Today (Monday) only one week after I initially sent off my faulty forks, I received a completely new set of forks and a huge upgrade too as they replaced my Yari fork with a Lyrik Ultimate fork.

Absolutely fantastic customer service from the guys at YT mill in Surrey and the SRAM warranty department in Windsor 👏

Amazing bikes and amazing customer service!

militantmandy

Jan 18, 2022
Tweed Valley, Scotland
Good result. I had really good service from the Mill with my Decoy. Also, to be fair, from Silverfish/Fox when the DHX2 shat the bed. Pretty sure the 38 CSU is creaking now, so might be having to test them out again!

Elsketcho

Jun 13, 2020
Bettsyw7nw10
SRAM at Windsor have some of the best customer service I’ve ever received in the mountain bike industry.
Last year went to do Ard Rock, arrived on site and realised my AXS derailleur wasn’t shifting. Took it down to SRAM who were there, left it with them. When I went back they informed me the derailleur had bricked itself, they had replaced it with a AXS GX to do the race and told me to send it back to them after I got home and they’d send me out a brand new AXS XX1.
I can not sing their praises enough. Their customer service levels are what other manufactures should aim for.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles