Sizing on YT Decoy

Brocstar

Jun 11, 2021
San Diego
Hello all,
I am new to this forums and family new to EMTB. I just ordered a Large YT Decoy Core 3 which has a least 3-4 months to be delivered. I looked at the sizing chart and compared it to my Santa Cruz Bronson which seemed comparable. I am 5'10.5 and 210. My inseam is 30 inches and I generally have short legs and a longer torso. I am wondering if I made the right decision to order the Large and not the XL? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

d3ftone

May 29, 2019
Colorado
Really comes down to personal preference. I'm 6', generally a 33" pants length, rode an XL Decoy for a couple years. Loved it but would say it felt SLIGHTLY too small. I'd probably recommend the XL for you, but if the reach and top length on your Bronson that you liked is similar to the size large then maybe go that route. You're kind of in between sizes.

Hello all,
I am new to this forums and family new to EMTB. I just ordered a Large YT Decoy Core 3 which has a least 3-4 months to be delivered. I looked at the sizing chart and compared it to my Santa Cruz Bronson which seemed comparable. I am 5'10.5 and 210. My inseam is 30 inches and I generally have short legs and a longer torso. I am wondering if I made the right decision to order the Large and not the XL? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Brocstar

Jun 11, 2021
San Diego
Yes, I am def between sizes.. Same thing with the bronson, The reach on the Large was perfect but the leg to peddle was a little big. We had to try different dropper post to size it correctly and still a little long. I am just afraid that I will get the bike and after so long of waiting and realize its too small. But at the same time I think a little smaller than larger would be a good thing ? Not sure??

Jun 15, 2021
sussex
I'm 5ft 9, 30 inch inside leg and the bike fits me perfectly. The dropper is the right length with it fully inserted and reach is just perfect for me.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles