Old blokes who should know better.....

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Had a blast and knew that Sam would beat me but some of the difference in stage times was huge.. I was better on the smoother stages and he was better on the sender stages 🤣

IMG_20230226_153321.jpg

Last edited:

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
I started this thread in February 2020 when I basically started riding again after a very long break.
I might as well have never ridden before but I didn't know that at the time.
I have learned a lot since then and yesterday, for the first time I sent something really scary being fairly confident that I could clear it, it was an amazing feeling that I wish I could share with all of you.

Bones

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 3, 2020
Harrogate
I will be back there in a couple of weeks 👍
I also had the same problem as you, being my wheels came off the ground by at least 50mm😱
Must take some sick bags this time 😁

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
stage 2 from the Taff Buggy enduro !
great stage, we both rode it 4 times I think and on this one where I was very very tired I got my best time by 3 seconds and Sam, possibly because of following me (I dont know) got his best time by three seconds but probably could have gone faster without me in the way !

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
The first time I rode Hotstepper that big rock drop scared the shit out of me. The last time I rode it I didn't even notice it and thought I'd missed it! :ROFLMAO:

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
The first time I rode Hotstepper that big rock drop scared the shit out of me. The last time I rode it I didn't even notice it and thought I'd missed it! :ROFLMAO:
theres a pretty big drop shortly before it but the big one is kinda off the trail, as you know you gotta turn off to do it, the main line goes around but its worth turning off..
I need more air in my fork, bottomed it out twice on that drop.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles