Old blokes who should know better.....

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Nearing the end of week 13 in the gym, huge noticeable difference in my (and Sam's) general condition, strength and fitness, all translates to the bike which is brilliant. It's been such a game changer I may make a video on it..
IMG_20230330_165557.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I just spent 4 1/2 hours changing the frame bearings on my levo, they were long overdue with a couple being seized completely.
I may or may not have made a video on it.. it depends on how feckless I look when I review the footage :p
Maybe I don't feel so bad about paying the same price as buying a new car to change mine now on the Kenevo.

Can you edit and make a short (or longer ?) video of just the feckless moments ? We're human, we like to watch others suffer, it helps us accept our own incompétences ..

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Maybe I don't feel so bad about paying the same price as buying a new car to change mine now on the Kenevo.

Can you edit and make a short (or longer ?) video of just the feckless moments ? We're human, we like to watch others suffer, it helps us accept our own incompétences ..
wont take much editing :D

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles