New Levo price quotes

Highflyer

Patreon
Mar 29, 2018
Northern Ireland
Without mentioning either the region or the outlet what is the best price you have been quoted on a 2019 S-Works Turbo Levo.

Just before I drop the wrong amount of cash to the wrong person !!!

Thanks all.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
If you’ve managed any sort of discount at all I’d bite their hand off! No way would I offer anything on a bike that’s sure to be in high demand.

Swissrob

Sep 4, 2018
Switzerland
If you’ve managed any sort of discount at all I’d bite their hand off! No way would I offer anything on a bike that’s sure to be in high demand.

I talked to my LBS today, Specialized is not offering any discount on 2018 models at this stage and may not do so this year as they have been so popular. There has been a lot of talk about 2019 price increases and his feeling is that the Sworks will not sell as well as other years as it is just a step too far this year. As an aside you should be aiming for 15% off retail price ( I get this year around) and traditionally this is what is initially offered when stores have old stock. Personally I think it is a bad time to be buying a new model when hype and demand are so high.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Are Evans still doing there 350 quid trade in deal? Take any old bike in to get the discount

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Yes i notice that on their website they are not showing any of the new Levos as being in stock till later in the year - i live close to the head office which has the warehouse shop attached, going to po down their tomorrow and see if they have any in store, as they have a massive e-bike section in there

Hudson

Sep 8, 2018
PNW
I received 30% off a new in stock 2018 Levo Comp, likely to free up inventory for the 2019. This was in the last month. Couldn’t pass up the deal even with the new models around the corner.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Yes i notice that on their website they are not showing any of the new Levos as being in stock till later in the year - i live close to the head office which has the warehouse shop attached, going to po down their tomorrow and see if they have any in store, as they have a massive e-bike section in there
So popped into the wharehouse store earlier, no new Levos and staff had no idea when they might get any.

Had a fair few 2018’s but not discounted.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Yeah I think it might be to do with their financial issues.

They did have a few of the new treks, but they had them in last time I went a month of so ago.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles