new levo issues - please help diagnose

KennyB

E*POWAH Master
Aug 25, 2019
Taunton
I had this fork problem once on a Yari solo air, after a lower leg service where I hadn't extended the air shaft before installing the bolt. This resulted in negative air pressure in the lower leg. Doubt it is your problem unless the lower leg was removed but looking at your issues who knows. I solved it by letting all the air out, breakng the seal on the fitting bolt, putting in some psi to extend the air shaft and lower leg and refitting the bolt with a new crush washer.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
My rev fork and my mates both compress slightly like that....they are not under no load. They are carrying a portion of the bike's weight.

ridehard

Aug 20, 2019
Israel
Just a quick update on this,
Coordinated with the local dealer's customer service and took the bike to a different shop.
All issues were sorted out perfectly and to my liking, at no cost.
It took about 5-6 weeks from purchase to get the bike running properly, after many calls, and some visits to the shops. Not a smooth entry...

Well, all behind me now, an I love this bike!
REVELATION fork swapped for a 160mm LYRIK so it's a beast.

thank you all for being involved :)

20190810_194750-01 (1).jpeg

MACSKI1

Aug 4, 2020
Australia
Wow, that's a horrible experience. I do really feel for you and hope your new Levo's problems are all behind you. This is my new gen 2 alloy Levo I have just built. They are such a fabulous machine enjoy yours.
IMG_7834.JPG

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles