Mission Control Motor firmware version my16-19

Tigerman

Jan 8, 2022
West yorkshire
Hi, I looked all over the forum, but couldn't find this info, so hoping someone can help.
I an trying to find out what the latest motor firmware version number is for my levo fsr 6 fattie, I think its a 2017 model, I have just installed a new motor and it's showing firmware version 4.02 is this the latest or is there a newer version available?
Thanks

Tigerman

Jan 8, 2022
West yorkshire
So I bought a brand new motor on e bay for my 2016 levo, its the correct one, it came in a box with the receipt from the Netherlands, the guy had paid nearly £600 for it, but he had got the wrong one or so he said, and with all the covid and brexit was struggling to send it back so I got it for £400, I have fitted it, taken it to have any updated software installed and any firmware and the dealer is saying that because specialized didn't supply it they cannot get it recognised on the computer, and specialized have been rung 3 times but do not get back to the shop, this is just like apple products that's why I don't have any, its our way or the highway by the looks of it, I am a software geek and a mechanic, but they have me over a barrel 🙄

Tigerman

Jan 8, 2022
West yorkshire
I don't know at the moment as I don't have a front chainring to fit on it, it was posted on Saturday but no post at our house now for two days, if it comes tommorow I shall take it to the shop to try it 😉

Tigerman

Jan 8, 2022
West yorkshire
Just an update, got the chainring fitted, and all back together, and the new motor is great, but I am not sure what is supposed to happen when I go over 25kph or 15mph on a flat tarmac Road?? .... in eco mode it seems fine, but in trail or turbo it gets to about 16mph and it feels restricted, a bit like the motor is pulsing, is this normal, 🤔 is it just the assist stopping working as I have reached the set limit on the bike.

Tigerman

Jan 8, 2022
West yorkshire
WOW!!!!! I have installed and paid for blevo, and I am amazed by the power of this app, it has transformed my levo from a great bike to an awsome bit of kit, no more motor pulse, no more having to go up and down the assist level 😀 it's like an automatic bike, super easy and great fun, thanks to the developer it's worth every penny 😀 👍

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles