Latest firmware version / top speed?

magnil

Sep 25, 2018
Sweden
Upgraded the firmware at the dealer today

Motor 5.0.0 -> 5.0.4
Battery 4.16.3 -> 4.17.1

Latest battery firmware should be 10.23.x? Or is it different nr in Europe? Is it because dealer has not updated their software?

Specialized Rider Care

Official Specialized
Subscriber
Official Specialized
Jul 12, 2018
Upgraded the firmware at the dealer today

Motor 5.0.0 -> 5.0.4
Battery 4.16.3 -> 4.17.1

Latest battery firmware should be 10.23.x? Or is it different nr in Europe? Is it because dealer has not updated their software?

Latest battery firmware is indeed 4.17.1 for your bike. I do understand this area is confusing - Older versions of Mission Control display battery firmware in decimal whereas newer versions (including dealer based tools) display firmware in hexadecimal format. Rest assured you are on the right version.

RebornRider

May 31, 2019
NorCal USA
Top speed ... hmmmm. There's a "trail" at Mammoth Mountain Bike Park called Kamikazi that's just a dirt access road to the top of the mountain. Assuming you are either stupid or are wearing a full face and full motocross armor, you can hit 60mph. Coasting, obviously, unless you can reach a cadence of 250 rpm.

Oh, you meant the assistance limit.

Yeah, it drives me nuts that e-mtb riders aren't careful with the terminology. I think we need to continually remind the world that acoustic bikes can be ridden much faster than the ebike assistance limit.

</rant>

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles