Mission control service

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Android on Samsung s6. I mean that if you merely press the home button when you finish the tab remains open. So you have to close the tab

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
I have given up on the MC app as far as recording rides goes. The auto on does nothing and even if I manually set the ride record it only records an initial small segment of the ride. My phone uses Bluetooth 4.2 and provides a reliable connection to my car and bt headphones and also to MC when stationary but not during a ride, so I think MC is using an older version of bt susceptable to interference from the motor and other devices. Most new smartphones now have bt ver 5.....but bt is supposed to be backward compatible

Specialized Rider Care

Official Specialized
Subscriber
Official Specialized
Jul 12, 2018
I have given up on the MC app as far as recording rides goes. The auto on does nothing and even if I manually set the ride record it only records an initial small segment of the ride. My phone uses Bluetooth 4.2 and provides a reliable connection to my car and bt headphones and also to MC when stationary but not during a ride, so I think MC is using an older version of bt susceptable to interference from the motor and other devices. Most new smartphones now have bt ver 5.....but bt is supposed to be backward compatible

Sorry to hear @Mikerb - I'll dig into this and see if I can find any info.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles