Mission Control

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
Download the app and it should take you through the process, you have to register as you go through the process. once done it picks connects when you turn the bike on and open the app.

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
I don't know the answer to that one i'm afraid. I would have thought the routes would either stay on you old phone, as they are now, or if you use the same log on on the new phone, they download when you log on.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
I don't know the answer to that one i'm afraid. I would have thought the routes would either stay on you old phone, as they are now, or if you use the same log on on the new phone, they download when you log on.
Cheers bike shop set it up

Specialized Rider Care

Official Specialized
Subscriber
Official Specialized
Jul 12, 2018
With Mission Control 2 (app available since mid 2018) all of your rides and settings are saved to the cloud via your account. Just log back in with your email address and password and all will be well. If you forgot your password there's a link to follow from the app to reset it.

You will need to pair with your bike again, just go to SETTINGS, MY BIKES, and ADD BIKE in the app.

Specialized Rider Care

Official Specialized
Subscriber
Official Specialized
Jul 12, 2018
One quick note, ironically we're having an issue for the last couple of days where people changing phones haven't managed to get their ride-history onto their new phone. We're working on it and will get it solved asap.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles