Mission control for old levos

Sion

Dec 23, 2018
Mold
Hi all,

I have a 2017 Levo (no remote adjusting of assistance) and used to use the mission control app on my bars to change assistance. Due to the risk of smashing up my phone, I used an old phone and downloaded the app on it. Unfortunately it seems that specialized have removed the assistance function from the 'Lets ride' section in the v2 app. Am I missing something or do specialized just not care about customers with older levos and assume that we upgrade our £4K+ bike every 2 years?

bbred

Aug 15, 2018
Derbyshire
Hi all,

I have a 2017 Levo (no remote adjusting of assistance) and used to use the mission control app on my bars to change assistance. Due to the risk of smashing up my phone, I used an old phone and downloaded the app on it. Unfortunately it seems that specialized have removed the assistance function from the 'Lets ride' section in the v2 app. Am I missing something or do specialized just not care about customers with older levos and assume that we upgrade our £4K+ bike every 2 years?
if you go to your google play account to "my Apps" you will find it still there. You just have to tell it to download to your new phone

Pendo

Jun 13, 2018
Australia
You can fit the handle bar controller, gives walk assist too. I fitted it to my 2017 and it is excellent. Plenty of threads of how to fit around.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles