Merida 2021 eOne Sixty 8000 EP8 Carbon

ebikerdiary

Jan 14, 2019
Sydney
FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Merida 2021 eOne Sixty Carbon 8000 EP8.
This is my third eOne Sixty so I have a baseline for comparison. It’s not just a motor upgrade but completely new power curve ergonomics. The motor is quiet and torque response smooth and proportionate to pedal load. Less gear and power assist changes are needed as the torque sensor responds so quickly. Transition points are much smoother and you don’t get that sudden change in power when you shift assist levels or reach 25kph. I can take hills at lower assist levels and my regular 45kms ride uses noticeably less battery power. Very impressed with this bike already.

Merida 2021.jpg

Dan63

Feb 4, 2019
Brisbane
Does that side stand tie the seat stay to the chain stay? It looks like it does... but it is hard to make out the picture?

FYI, there is a pivot on these two parts above the rear axel and they need to move independently

ebikerdiary

Jan 14, 2019
Sydney
Does that side stand tie the seat stay to the chain stay? It looks like it does... but it is hard to make out the picture?

FYI, there is a pivot on these two parts above the rear axel and they need to move independently

The bottom stay is bolted, the top stay has an open yoke connector so it can move independently.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles