2022+ Turbo Levo Mastermind TCU as an upgrade soon???

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
It also says it's compatible with all models with TCU which means also with Gen2 Levos/Kenevos...

G-Sport

Oct 7, 2022
Yorkshire
That seems like a crazy price. Be nice if it did most of the stuff my Garmin does so I could ditch the Garmin but I dont think it does.

DS.

Mar 15, 2019
Devon
Had it on KSL did think much of it prefer the simplicity of the normal one and that is just a silly price £250 max

G-Sport

Oct 7, 2022
Yorkshire
Garmin Edge 530 can be had for under £200. This does less, no built in GPS, maps, temperature etc.
At under £100 I might be tempted, just to tidy things up, but I would probably still wait for it to be on sale for £70 or so before I would actually buy it.
If you could select more power levels, so a super ECO and a TrailPlus from it (rather than having to get the phone out) then that is the sort of feature that might make me keener to have it.

brigcampbell

May 30, 2022
SoCal
Had it on KSL did think much of it prefer the simplicity of the normal one and that is just a silly price £250 max

I would like it for micro tune and that's it. I prefer micro tune over the 3 modes.

I like using battery assist just like shifting gears.

mitea

Sep 10, 2022
Switzerland
Garmin Edge 530 can be had for under £200. This does less, no built in GPS, maps, temperature etc.
At under £100 I might be tempted, just to tidy things up, but I would probably still wait for it to be on sale for £70 or so before I would actually buy it.
If you could select more power levels, so a super ECO and a TrailPlus from it (rather than having to get the phone out) then that is the sort of feature that might make me keener to have it.
Exactly better buy a garmin or wahoo elemnt roam for that price and you get all the relevant data via Ant+ and you have proper buitin gps navigation for your trips.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles