Looking to rent ebike and ride trails in Durham, NC area

NorCalLevo

Jan 9, 2020
Redwood City, California
Hi All, I enjoy riding my Levo here in Norcal, but I'm taking a trip to North Carolina in the fall and have heard about their great trails out there. ANyone have a recommended bike shop to rent a nice ebike from, maybe along with some great trail recommendations?

thank you!

Crawford919

Aug 7, 2019
USA
Hi All, I enjoy riding my Levo here in Norcal, but I'm taking a trip to North Carolina in the fall and have heard about their great trails out there. ANyone have a recommended bike shop to rent a nice ebike from, maybe along with some great trail recommendations?

thank you!
Go to Trianglemtb.com and you can find trail information on most of the local trails. Most are ebike friendly but not all. There are a couple of shops that sell Specialized and Santa Cruz that sometimes have demo ebikes. One is The Clean Machine in Carrboro NC and the Bicycle Chain has multiple locations in Chapel Hill, Raleigh and Durham. Also a Trek store in Chapel Hill. If you have time you should go to Kanuga bike park in Hendersonville NC. It’s about 3.5 hours from here but definitely worth the drive. They rent Levo SL’s and Trek Rails.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles