Phoenix area rides .im in colorado around Vail ,to snowy and cold here.

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
There’s some fun riding on the trails in the Phoenix Mountains Preserve, we rode Trail 100 and a bunch of the nearby trails, brilliant rocky XC. It's not the most challenging riding, but it was great fun and is totally different to anywhere else I've ridden. There was a lot to explore.

40335151-9BEE-46EA-8C60-7ABC411862BC.jpeg

SwampNut

Oct 26, 2022
Peoria, AZ USA
I'm in the far NW area, Peoria, and there's a lot of riding around here. Sounds like you might be above my experience level however. I'm not beginner, but far from expert and more used to flowing medium or high speed XC and trails. I do terribly when speeds get slow like trials riding. What are your timeframes for coming to AZ, and any specific locations?

Cell4soul

E*POWAH Master
Jul 11, 2022
Mesa, AZ
looking for where to ride or if anyone wants to ride with me. single track only . difficulty doesn't matter as long as i don't run out of battery.

Go on trail forks and look up Hawes in Mesa, AZ. Bad ass trails. You can get in as much or as little trouble as you want. I ride everything there except NRA gap jumps and Sunset Ridge. I would consider myself upper intermediate, but go down any advanced/black diamond trail at a decent pace. I ride a lightweight EMTB, only 50nm, so I am much slower than a FF. If you don’t mind waiting or riding at a slower pace, I can show you around sometime. I usually put in about 20 miles and 2,700’ elevation.

kauaibobby

Feb 9, 2022
Eagle, Colorado
sounds like we ride about the same. 20 miles end elevation is good. ill let you know when im down your way. thank you for the info on where to ride. it say hates has 87 trails . wow. Bob

SwampNut

Oct 26, 2022
Peoria, AZ USA
In the layers menu. Topo, satellite, heat map. If it's not clear, heat maps are basically color coded markings noting a statistic of some sort. In this case, the hotter areas are places more people ride, cooler is less ridden. There are places that are not mapped at all, but full of ride markings.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles