Kenevo SL KSL V2 availability in USA?!?!

Signal_jp

May 26, 2021
San Jose, California
Does anyone know when the KSL V2 will be available in the USA? I’ve sold my V1 last year with the anticipation of the new V2 to come and it’s been available in other parts of the world but the USA!

I’ve found a few shops in Canada that will sell me a V2 and ship it to California.

Missing my V1 KSL

IMG_2282.jpeg IMG_2284.jpeg

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
It doesn’t make any sense that you guys don’t have them in the US yet. They’re not selling where I’m at, my local Spesh dealer has 4 that he’s had since release. He was saying when he tries to pitch them to customers they aren’t interested. Seems like if there’s a demand for them somewhere else then Spesh would send a few there.

Signal_jp

May 26, 2021
San Jose, California
It doesn’t make any sense that you guys don’t have them in the US yet. They’re not selling where I’m at, my local Spesh dealer has 4 that he’s had since release. He was saying when he tries to pitch them to customers they aren’t interested. Seems like if there’s a demand for them somewhere else then Spesh would send a few there.
Where are you located?

CarolinaCrawler

Jan 30, 2023
North Carolina
I asked about the 2024 full fat Kenevo's in the US. The same thing happened to them. They are available everywhere else but not here. I was told they are waiting on getting a UL rating for the USA.

Marshall Willanholly

Subscriber
Oct 24, 2022
Oregon
I asked about the 2024 full fat Kenevo's in the US. The same thing happened to them. They are available everywhere else but not here. I was told they are waiting on getting a UL rating for the USA.
So strange since it's the same SL motor and battery that's in the Levo SL2. Bureaucracy at its finest!

I asked a rep about the KSL2 last week, and he had no idea when it would be available in the U.S.

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
Does anyone know when the KSL V2 will be available in the USA? I’ve sold my V1 last year with the anticipation of the new V2 to come and it’s been available in other parts of the world but the USA!

I’ve found a few shops in Canada that will sell me a V2 and ship it to California.

Missing my V1 KSL

View attachment 137035 View attachment 137036
I had to wait months to get my KSL V1 back in 2022 when there were lots available in the US and I wasted months of riding. I looked into buying one but I got lucky and found one here. So why not get it from Canada? $11k Cdn would be close to $8k US and with the money you save by NOT buying an SWORKS sticker, you could get the CONVERGENCE wheelset this time :D

2024 Specialized Turbo Kenevo SL 2 Comp | Dunbar & Corsa Cycles

kirkbar

Jan 2, 2023
USA
I had to wait months to get my KSL V1 back in 2022 when there were lots available in the US and I wasted months of riding. I looked into buying one but I got lucky and found one here. So why not get it from Canada? $11k Cdn would be close to $8k US and with the money you save by NOT buying an SWORKS sticker, you could get the CONVERGENCE wheelset this time :D

2024 Specialized Turbo Kenevo SL 2 Comp | Dunbar & Corsa Cycles
C$1,500.00 to ship to US East coast! Yikes!!!

Arsist

Dec 12, 2023
Iowa
C$1,500.00 to ship to US East coast! Yikes!!!
Agreed. However, the total price ($9230) is quite close to the total retail ($9000) of the current model in the US.
I'm also waiting for this bike to hit the US and got the same UL spiel from the LBS. Want to buy locally but will give importing some thought.

Desert_Turtle

Mar 1, 2022
Palmdale, CA
You know what is available and I find to be a better riding bike than the Kenevo SL, the Transition Relay. I just bought the PNW version. For less money you get a bike that I feel is better (all around) and spec’d better. I’m an absolute Specialized fan boy but if you need a big enduro bike the Relay is it. I’ll admit that Specialized bikes are definitely packaged better and have a superior overall fit & finish but the Kenevo never really delivered the magic that the Enduro, the bike it’s based on, has (in my opinion).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles