Kenevo SL KSL rear mudguards

Bikeplexed

Oct 1, 2020
Pacifica, ca
(edit) Well, as I mentioned before, I bought another one of these so I'd have one for each bike. This product has changed on the sicomtb site so it no longer works on the KSL or the the gen2 FFE Kenevo. The previous product works great, but this season when reinstalling the fenders, I was going to swap the new one onto my KSL and found it was much different.
With that, I may look into DaveG01's reco for the rapidracer standard.
--- (original post)
The (circa 2018 model of) sicomtb rear fender for the 2018 Kenevo (FF) works well -- https://sicomtbproducts.com/product/specialized-kenevo-mudguard/
I'd been using a muckynutz basic plastic front fender mounted rear, but while cheaper, this didn't have full coverage and some mud would still get in shock tunnel and on linkage. I wanted to wait for end of mud season to test it out, since I had it on my ff kenevo. Tried it out yesterday and it works and fits as well as on the ff kenevo. I had reservations since the ff kenevo has a 2.8 tire and the ksl has 2.3s (stock), but it's an excellent fit. I'd recommend this and will be buying another to fit my other bike.

ksl22-sicomtbRearFender.jpg

Last edited:

Myalteregohamish

Jan 4, 2023
Vancouver, WA
It looks like you kept all the mud off the viral areas reducing the need to over water near the motor area. Your rear fender goes around quite a bit did you notice a reduction dirt on your backside?

DaveG01

Mar 27, 2023
Shills
The above saved my swing arm from some damage yesterday. I blew out three spokes. Whilst coasting to the end of the trail, the tyre almost went through the guard but saved the paint 👌

IMG_20230625_160303395_HDR.jpg IMG_20230626_142731822_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles