How to update to latest firmware

zeeack

Sep 16, 2018
England
I have owned my Kenevo for about a month and it seems to have come supplied with the older battery firmware .22.3 and motor 5.0.4 (see photos) can anyone tell me if I’m am correct in thinking that it’s the newer motor firmware but the older battery firmware?

I have read allot of posts on here and other forums and people have mixed opinions on the newer battery firmware compared to the old! Would you suggest getting it updated or stick with the .22.3? Confused isn’t the word but it’s all a new learning process I guess ?‍♂️

Many thanks!

1A5C80FC-0104-462D-9A8F-1DEF09BB248F.png

DDFAADE2-C7B0-429F-B5CA-24EE38A78FC0.png

zeeack

Sep 16, 2018
England
Bit of a update!

I have spoken to my local concept store who want to charge me £15 to update although this isn’t allot of money with the potential of a few updates a year it’s not the best thing to keep paying out for! I have contacted Tredz to see what they say but this could mean sending either the whole bike or just the battery depending on what needs updates!

Specialized should really work on a system as to where we can update these bikes ourselves!

*edit*

Tredz have got back to me and offered to pay the £15 charge at the concept store to update! I can’t recommend Tredz enough for the customer service they have be great even in the after sales! If you are looking to buy from a shop 100% use Tredz they are great!! ?

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles