Levo Gen 3 Battery performance after the latest firmware updates

Careyj1

May 6, 2020
USA
I just did the firmware updates on my 2022 Turbo Levo Sworks. It is the update that covers the TCU and motor. After the update, I did a ride, and my battery performance was less. I couldn't ride as far as I normally could. It was a big difference. Has anyone else experienced this after the update? Thank you

DreamensioN

Aug 9, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
Just throwing this out there...but I noticed after I did a firmware update on my bike that the acceleration response was changed from the setting I normally have (which is 0%). Also check to make sure shuttle mode hasn't turned itself on or something.

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Just throwing this out there...but I noticed after I did a firmware update on my bike that the acceleration response was changed from the setting I normally have (which is 0%). Also check to make sure shuttle mode hasn't turned itself on or something.
Yeah I noticed that too it was set at 40% as default on all modes 😳

Careyj1

May 6, 2020
USA
Same trails and power use as usual?
The trails were different but I rode them last year on the same bike and a lot different. I actually have 3 Sworks, 19, 20, and 22. On the 2019, I race last Sunday and I noticed the battery went away faster then what I planned for based on racing and riding for 2 years.
Good point, after the firmware updatee, I changed the shuttle and acceleration back to 0 and made sure my power settings on Level 1 and Level 2 were correct. I am going to take the 2020 out today and see how the battery performs.

Dago

Dec 5, 2020
Michigan
I just did the firmware updates on my 2022 Turbo Levo Sworks. It is the update that covers the TCU and motor. After the update, I did a ride, and my battery performance was less. I couldn't ride as far as I normally could. It was a big difference. Has anyone else experienced this after the update? Thank you

Don't do any "updates" at all. If your bike is running well, and all good, tell your shop to forget about them, period. I've never updated, and all my bikes have been perfectly fine.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles