Hi from Moscow Russia

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
If you meet a Russian girl. Say:
Chto za dela. - It’s an informal ‘what the heck’ so it’ll catch them off guard
Moya lubimaja tresi zadom - say with a loving smile.
Like I'm going to trust you to teach me what to say to the ladies - in ANY language !!! :)

I was in Yugoslavia (when it was that) many years ago .. a "Friend" (much to his amusement) taught me some useful words and phrases ..

For several days I skied along saying "Hello" "How are you" to virtually every person I saw ... Only to discover I was telling everyone to "feck off" and "Suck my ..." well, you can guess the rest.

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Like I'm going to trust you to teach me what to say to the ladies - in ANY language !!! :)

I was in Yugoslavia (when it was that) many years ago .. a "Friend" (much to his amusement) taught me some useful words and phrases ..

For several days I skied along saying "Hello" "How are you" to virtually every person I saw ... Only to discover I was telling everyone to "feck off" and "Suck my ..." well, you can guess the rest.
yea, like you didnt know...

Megavolt

Jul 21, 2022
Moscow Russia
Megavolt is not Russia.

Russian maybe, but no agenda, other than looking like they are here to talk about bikes (amongst other things!)

Megavolt is more than welcome.
Rob thanks so much for the reply. That's just the way it is.
Found out about this forum after watching your video about the Giant Reign MX. Finished reading all the discussion about it in the post Reign E+ 2022 - EMTB Forums
I really needed information from real users because I work at the representative office of Giant Russia and these models came to us in spring, and I was waiting for mine in the fall of 2021. Now after my riding and forum reviews I have a good idea and it helps in communicating with our customers.
These are hard and challenging times for all of us, let's hope for a better outcome. Peace.
More riding, not politics guys 🤠

Megavolt

Jul 21, 2022
Moscow Russia
it’s established that you like hairy women bro. But it’s not likely the rest of us do. So stop trying to acclimate us to your fetishes.

i feel bad for OP. Not sure how our shit talking translates

@Megavolt
Чувак, ты пользуешься переводчиком?
Yes dude. I use a translator. At school I studied Deutsh, it was in the Soviet Union of the USSR, but it did not lead to anything)))

noffyddink

Jul 26, 2022
Russia
1658829048769.png

Your welcome

Morton027

Jun 3, 2019
Worcestershire
I will not be deleting my post.
Accommodating Russia/Russians today is like accommodating Nazi Germany during the 1936 Olympics.

If we were all held responsible for the actions of our leadership / countries, then at some point we’d all have been disliked and/or unwelcome. As it is, this is a free forum where we come to discuss, as @Zimmerframe says eboobs ebikes and ebiking, a common interest.

Let’s stick to what we like and enjoy, until Skynet comes along and builds an artificial army to exterminate all of humanity 😂 then we can universally hate on that.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Wait. We can still hate on zimmerframe right! I mean it could be for France I suppose because he probably has a funny looking mustache or because he’s just funny looking. But don’t take picking on zimmerframe away for me.
It's ok, you can carry on.

In my mind, everytime you're saying something bad to me, it's probably making a lady happy - because you're not talking to her ! 😁

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Wait. We can still hate on zimmerframe right! I mean it could be for France I suppose because he probably has a funny looking mustache or because he’s just funny looking. But don’t take picking on zimmerframe away for me.
a mustache, a beret shaped crash helmet and he never rides without a string of onions around his neck which is of course clothed with a black and white stripey shirt. he will occasionally fart in your general direction but any more than that he feels as though he is perpetuating racial stereotypes although I did hear that he once surrendered to a group of American hikers and had a white flag handy in the basket on the front of his bike which is also handy for transporting his poodle..

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
a mustache, a beret shaped crash helmet and he never rides without a string of onions around his neck which is of course clothed with a black and white stripey shirt. he will occasionally fart in your general direction but any more than that he feels as though he is perpetuating racial stereotypes although I did hear that he once surrendered to a group of American hikers and had a white flag handy in the basket on the front of his bike which is also handy for transporting his poodle..
That's OUTRAGEOUS!

It was bambams poodle.

I rescued it because he only had it to walk in parks hoping (somehow) it would make him more attractive to the ladies (or anyone willing to buy him a beer).

ShinySideUp

Jun 4, 2022
UK
Then why, in these unfortunate times in Ukraine, would someone come along, not with a general 'hi, hello, new the the forum', but a provocative "Hi from Moscow Russia".

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Then why, in these unfortunate times in Ukraine, would someone come along, not with a general 'hi, hello, new the the forum', but a provocative "Hi from Moscow Russia".

Lighten up, Francis.

You realize, don't you, that your countrymen were the worst oppressors of people around the globe for hundreds of years... right? Right?

I'm not saying you're a monster... just that maybe you and I aren't much different than the OP. Of the 143 million people in Russia, I'll bet you that there are a few nice ones. I'm willing to give Megavolt the benefit of the doubt and believe that maybe he's one of them. Either way, I want to learn about what kinds of trails they ride over there. And I want to know how they refresh themselves after a ride. Do they have tacos and beer, or do they go straight for the vodka? I need to know. Maybe some day after the politicians quit comparing the size of their schlongs, we'll ride in each other's mountains.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
You mean he shouldn't have introduced himself like pretty much everyone else does ???

1658903760037.png

He should have been a bit more stealthy ? So you could accuse him of trying to sneak into the forum without revealing where he was from ?

Megavolt

Jul 21, 2022
Moscow Russia
  • Excuse me, but there was no politics in my greeting, and the city of Moscow is not only here, but also in the United States. I don't hate politics, let's not forget that the media is the most dangerous weapon on the planet earth.🤠

Morton027

Jun 3, 2019
Worcestershire
You mean he shouldn't have introduced himself like pretty much everyone else does ???

View attachment 93338

He should have been a bit more stealthy ? So you could accuse him of trying to sneak into the forum without revealing where he was from ?

Definitely. A good introduction is just Hi. No details, no nothing. Then slowly reveal that you live in a secret underground lair, and are planning world domination. Then…
Edit: I was going to fix the gif, but the above effect is funnier 😂

Maybe we could all introduce ourselves by the worst acts our countries have committed 😀

Hi I’m from the UK, we once colonised half of the World, now we have no PM following a total clown, so that went well 😂

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Maybe we could all introduce ourselves by the worst acts our countries have committed 😀

Hi I’m from the UK, we once colonised half of the World, now we have no PM following a total clown, so that went well 😂
HI, I'm from New Zealand where we stole the land from the native Maoris. Now I'm living in Germany where Hitler used to rule, and a few KM from Dachau Concentration camp!
Come and visit me... I can book you a room!

Megavolt

Jul 21, 2022
Moscow Russia
Lighten up, Francis.

You realize, don't you, that your countrymen were the worst oppressors of people around the globe for hundreds of years... right? Right?

I'm not saying you're a monster... just that maybe you and I aren't much different than the OP. Of the 143 million people in Russia, I'll bet you that there are a few nice ones. I'm willing to give Megavolt the benefit of the doubt and believe that maybe he's one of them. Either way, I want to learn about what kinds of trails they ride over there. And I want to know how they refresh themselves after a ride. Do they have tacos and beer, or do they go straight for the vodka? I need to know. Maybe some day after the politicians quit comparing the size of their schlongs, we'll ride in each other's mountains.
Yeah sure, we want you to come to our mountains too and we have a great time.🤠

noffyddink

Jul 26, 2022
Russia
[JokeMode=On]I'll tell you the awful truth, man. And it's not that we have drunken bears with balalaikas everywhere. It's much worse than that. We are, in fact, all clones of Our Great President and we proudly carry his Word into the world![JokeMode=Off]
Seriously, we are beyond politics. Our religion is MTB.
Besides, @Megavolt said it right. The worst weapon is the media that shapes your opinion. And you put it out there, thinking it's really yours.

BeBiker

Aug 26, 2020
Belgium
Hey, I'm from Belgium, a totalitarian monarchy with ceremonial democracy.

Our tri-color flag is to celebrate our ancient king Leopold for his Congolese Holocaust, that left more victims than the Nazis did.
Our state media is allowed to talk about this every 5 years, after approval.

Not that the royal family opposed the Nazis, they just gave their population to them, while retreating somewhere in safety and luxuary.

Last edited:

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
We shouldn't put everyone down in Russia because of Putin, or everyone in the UK because of Boris, and then again everyone in the USA because of Trump!!

fify ;)

Hi there Moscovite .Thats an incredible country you're from.
ural-mountains.jpg

Maybe when all this craziness is over I can visit your lovely country. Always been a passion to get to it. I've worked out in Eastern Europe and it's peoples have always been friendly and welcoming.

Not sure about that cheesy beer though.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles