Hi from Moscow Russia

Megavolt

Jul 21, 2022
Moscow Russia
Buttttt. Since you’re asking.…

I prefer:
brunettes but blonds are fine.
15-25 body fat % unless they’re an athlete then 12-15 is fine But not above 25!
augmentation is fine but a hard no on oversized Duck lips.
ideally a masters degree
22-30 years old
generally considered an 8 or 9. I don’t make enough money for a solid 10.
I like when their soul matches their eyes. So deep black!

I’m not picky, Like I said. It‘s what’s on the inside that counts.

These are practically a dime a dozen in Moscow!
You're a real professional, about the soul and eyes it's true, I couldn't agree more ;)

Megavolt

Jul 21, 2022
Moscow Russia

SUBcyclist

Apr 9, 2021
NoCar, USA
I don't welcome him. Russia and Russians should be banned from this forum for the genocide and murder they are committing in Ukraine.

This is a very ill-informed and hateful statement. Not every person in Russia is responsible for the actions of its leadership. Many Russian citizens oppose what is happening in Ukraine. However, they live within a less free society than some other countries, and are not all capable of effecting change which would stop the current conflict. I believe that the war is a heinous act of aggression. I do not believe there is reason to think every person from Russia who joins our community is responsible for it. We simply do not have enough information to pass this type of judgement on someone like this new member. I would encourage you to delete your post; I will follow suit if you do.

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
I don't welcome him. Russia and Russians should be banned from this forum for the genocide and murder they are committing in Ukraine.
Don't believe the propaganda - do some research.
sheesh. It’s what’s inside that counts!!

1658738638735.jpeg

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Russia is a defacto dictatorship where all political dissent has been brutally repressed, state sponsored terrorism is normalised, and corruption is endemic. Russians are people who live there. Some will support the regime, some won't. We don't know who those people are so it's a grave error to make sweeping generalisations about an entire population.

That logic is like invading a neighbouring state for example, by telling yourself 'they're all Nazis'. I'm here to chat bikes, so let's do that eh?

Megavolt

Jul 21, 2022
Moscow Russia
Not having been to Moscow yet, what is the riding like in your area?
Good afternoon!
Moscow is mostly flat, of course)), but there are a lot of forest parks. Near my house in the south of the city there is a large forested area Bitsa Park, with a difference in elevation up to 100 meters, the area of the park is 22.1 km². There are a lot of trails in this park, a lot of riders are building trampolines and technical sections like north shore))) in Canada. Also if you leave the city for 100km you can get to a place with a bigger mountain and 30 degree slopes.
Of course riding in Canada can't be compared to anything else, but so far I've only been to Chatel and Morzine. Coming to Canada and riding in Whistler is a dream come true.
I use my bike for my workouts and to keep fit, but of course I want to go to the Caucasus mountains where I ski in winter.
I would be happy to hear about your riding!
Thanks.

IMG_5980.jpg

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Maybe I'm old enough need the beer to make the babes attractive! (At least the ones I would have a chance with)
So I'll re-order to Bikes first then beer, babes and the bratwurst at the end, coz a good Dönner can be a good substitute!

Last edited:

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
We could also add Brakes, Bars, Boobs and bums, but we might be drifting off the subject there.
I'll steer back in the right direction by mentioning baseball cap, beret, billycock, biretta, boater, as @Megavolt doesn't have a helmet on in that photo! :eek:

Megavolt

Jul 21, 2022
Moscow Russia
We could also add Brakes, Bars, Boobs and bums, but we might be drifting off the subject there.
I'll steer back in the right direction by mentioning baseball cap, beret, billycock, biretta, boater, as @Megavolt doesn't have a helmet on in that photo! :eek:
Guys riding street bmx also without a helmet, but it does not prevent getting pleasure from riding))) in any case, everyone decides for himself, I do not call.
/////Riding, bars, boobs 🥳

BeBiker

Aug 26, 2020
Belgium
Good afternoon!
Moscow is mostly flat, of course)), but there are a lot of forest parks. Near my house in the south of the city there is a large forested area Bitsa Park, with a difference in elevation up to 100 meters, the area of the park is 22.1 km². There are a lot of trails in....
That looks like a nice environment.
Is there a 25 kmh limit in your country too ?

Sophie777

Jul 3, 2018
Canada
This is a very ill-informed and hateful statement. Not every person in Russia is responsible for the actions of its leadership. Many Russian citizens oppose what is happening in Ukraine. However, they live within a less free society than some other countries, and are not all capable of effecting change which would stop the current conflict. I believe that the war is a heinous act of aggression. I do not believe there is reason to think every person from Russia who joins our community is responsible for it. We simply do not have enough information to pass this type of judgement on someone like this new member. I would encourage you to delete your post; I will follow suit if you do.
I will not be deleting my post.
Accommodating Russia/Russians today is like accommodating Nazi Germany during the 1936 Olympics.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I think an interesting take on this thread is that even though we sadly live in a divided world of miss information, control, greed and insanity. The one thing that everyone seems to agree on, no matter who you are or where you live in the world - a force which can be unifying - Boobs Bikes are great !

If everyone got together at the same time and demanded "boobs" "bikes" not war ! and removed all the dictators, morons, lunatics - the world would be a much better place.

Sorry if that sounds a bit hippy. In hindsight, maybe they had it right.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles