Hi from Moscow Russia

noffyddink

Jul 26, 2022
Russia
fify ;)

Hi there Moscovite .Thats an incredible country you're from.
View attachment 93362

Maybe when all this craziness is over I can visit your lovely country. Always been a passion to get to it. I've worked out in Eastern Europe and it's peoples have always been friendly and welcoming.

Not sure about that cheesy beer though.
Welcome, bro.
Russia is very friendly country.
I hope that you can visit our Giant/Liv pro shop. And we will drink "that cheesy beer" :) Actually, this beer called Tomato Gose and very-fockin-tasty.

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
Welcome, bro.
Russia is very friendly country.
I hope that you can visit our Giant/Liv pro shop. And we will drink "that cheesy beer" :) Actually, this beer called Tomato Gose and very-fockin-tasty.
Bald and bankrupt has been a good non-Russian ambassador for Russia and its surrounding countries. Really give you the feel of the place and the people.

Megavolt

Jul 21, 2022
Moscow Russia
fify ;)

Hi there Moscovite .Thats an incredible country you're from.
View attachment 93362

Maybe when all this craziness is over I can visit your lovely country. Always been a passion to get to it. I've worked out in Eastern Europe and it's peoples have always been friendly and welcoming.

Not sure about that cheesy beer though.
Hi Scotsman 🤠!
Welcome! Very much waiting for the madness to stop. Undoubtedly Scotland is beautiful and with a northern character, especially a single malt from your area!🥃

SUBcyclist

Apr 9, 2021
NoCar, USA
a mustache, a beret shaped crash helmet and he never rides without a string of onions around his neck which is of course clothed with a black and white stripey shirt. he will occasionally fart in your general direction but any more than that he feels as though he is perpetuating racial stereotypes although I did hear that he once surrendered to a group of American hikers and had a white flag handy in the basket on the front of his bike which is also handy for transporting his poodle..
Holy Crap Grail, dobbyhasfriends! Quite funny.

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Ive heard trudeau has invested in cockroach farms and we'll all be fed bugs in the near future.
I'd recommend not coming here and riding our trails based on that revelation. Besides theyre sub par trails anyway. Vids you see are just news media photoshop hype. Tourist $ just fund the bug farms
#freedumb!!

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I love the smell of hockey sticks in the morning.
Fake trails everywhere in BC. It’s a shame really. 3861EF4C-AF31-4CD3-915C-88AA96DC6FCF.jpeg

Last edited:

Dikoobrazik

Apr 15, 2023
Israel, Haifa
Good afternoon!
Moscow is mostly flat, of course)), but there are a lot of forest parks. Near my house in the south of the city there is a large forested area Bitsa Park, with a difference in elevation up to 100 meters, the area of the park is 22.1 km². There are a lot of trails in this park, a lot of riders are building trampolines and technical sections like north shore))) in Canada. Also if you leave the city for 100km you can get to a place with a bigger mountain and 30 degree slopes.
Of course riding in Canada can't be compared to anything else, but so far I've only been to Chatel and Morzine. Coming to Canada and riding in Whistler is a dream come true.
I use my bike for my workouts and to keep fit, but of course I want to go to the Caucasus mountains where I ski in winter.
I would be happy to hear about your riding!
Thanks.

View attachment 93226
Привет Москвичам!
Я тоже жил у Битцы. Недавно переехал в Израиль, работаю у дилера Giant. Тут сезон 9 месяцев в году, горы, красота)

Megavolt

Jul 21, 2022
Moscow Russia
Привет Москвичам!
Я тоже жил у Битцы. Недавно переехал в Израиль, работаю у дилера Giant. Тут сезон 9 месяцев в году, горы, красота)
Привет Израиль , Шалом!))

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles