GIANT TRANCE SX E+ 0 PRO

Dorismorris

Nov 8, 2018
Llandod
I’ve got one on order! I’m taking a bit of a gamble haven’t even seen one in the flesh hope it rides as good as it looks

Baron

Nov 2, 2018
UK
I have the model under this one (E+1 PRO) and really happy with it, I'd imagine that the SX will be better again so I don't think you will have any problem liking the bike.
How are you finding judging the battery range as it doesn’t have a dedicated display (are the series of lights accurate).

RobNevyn

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Nov 19, 2018
Central Coast NSW Australia
How are you finding judging the battery range as it doesn’t have a dedicated display (are the series of lights accurate).
They are in 20% increments (5 lights) so it is not as defined as a digital display, it isn't a problem for me at the moment but I can see that if you are really using the battery to the end it would be a pain to not knowing how much charge is left in the last 20% at a glance.
I find I use the Giant Ride Control phone app for more detailed percentages but of course you have to get the phone out to see it.
Incidentally my lbs said you can get the previous years display to work with the 2019 models if you wanted.

Shane

Sep 16, 2018
Adelaide
I love my E+1 Pro. The battery just seems to last and last. Never run it flat despite trying. I pretty rarely use anything but the bottom two settings though.

Overall no issue with the display, although it can be a little tricky to see which lights are on at a glance in full sunlight.

Lee67

Nov 21, 2018
Yorkshire
You will love it.... amazing range compared to them levo things lol... I only use first two settings too and can do 70 miles easy enough!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles