2018 Giant fullE+ 1 SX Pro

tretopflir

Jun 20, 2018
Shedonopollis
So I have a line on a Giant full E1 SX Pro $5200 retail for $3650 it has about 75 miles in it 50 from the bikes shops wife 20 from my demo. I’ve read the tests and yes the tires need to be replaced ( still good but not for the type of dirt here in nor Cali , ). I also demoed Haibike all mtn 8 and 10 and pivots. Liked the 10.0 with fox setup. Really like the Yamaha motor tho. My Dilemma is do I pick up the giant and wait for the new Flyon to come to USA. Will I be able to resell the Giant for a decent amount? Or just wait. I’d hate to give up time on a bike if the Haibike are going to be avail in the next few months. Thoughts?

jibbles27

Jul 20, 2018
denver
I just picked up a 2017 Giant full E1 which is similar to the bike you are talking about. It's msrp is $5300 and I bought it as a lightly used demo from the LBS for $3500. I believe you have the slightly better motor with the syncdrive pro vs sport. I am very satisfied with my purchase. For a similarly equipped haibike locally would have been closer to MSRP (no demos available)

No idea what resell would look like but I think its a great bike and a great value

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles