Giant 2022 range - any ideas when they will be launched?

Bellefield

Aug 5, 2020
Isle of Man
I know that some are still waiting for 2021 bikes, but was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about Giant's 2022 range and when they will be launching? I guess I'm just jealous seeing the Levo 2022 being splashed all over the pages here. ?

1oldfart

Oct 6, 2019
Outdoors
Brakes, transmissions, engines, tires are backorder.
The truth is it might be later than usual.
I just read a guy bought a 2021 Ebike last september from a brand and just learned his
delivery date has been pushed back to week 31(august).
Even if frames are on schedule delays do happen so earing september
would only mean it is expected and time will tell.

Mr-EPIC-3

Feb 25, 2020
USA, So Cal
I know that some are still waiting for 2021 bikes, but was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about Giant's 2022 range and when they will be launching? I guess I'm just jealous seeing the Levo 2022 being splashed all over the pages here. ?

zorro77

Apr 13, 2021
Italy
After 1 Epic 2 Stumpjumper 1 Enduro 1 Kenevo 1 Levo, by by Specialized, Just ordered E+0 :ridacchiare:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Like the look of the new line up, can’t see any mention of weights though?

I would guess with those batteries they are going to be weighing in at a pretty hefty amount.

zorro77

Apr 13, 2021
Italy
no, for now there is no news on weight, but for me it is not essential, I have to like the bike and I have to have fun, this is the important thing, I do not have to participate in races to finish first :giggle:

1628250751981.png

andyb2

Jan 10, 2020
somerset
Even on the 2020 bikes, they were very coy about the weight:

The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.

Despite this, the bike had a sticker on it stating 24kg (Medium Trance E+2 Pro)

1oldfart

Oct 6, 2019
Outdoors
If my memory is correct, in 2021 in Canada we had some Giant coming with 625Wh. I read they were
the same weight as the 500Wh and they could be used on 2019 and 2020 Giant models that had 500Wh.
For 2022 i saw 750Wh and no detail for size nor weight.

Mr-EPIC-3

Feb 25, 2020
USA, So Cal
Theyre pretty dialed. Geo is spot on. Price point seems fair for an lbs bike
Would bang

Interesting thing was there is no mention Reign-e on the USA Giant website and on the Global website they only show 9 counties.:confused:

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Interesting thing was there is no mention Reign-e on the USA Giant website and on the Global website they only show 9 counties.:confused:
I kind of gathered that from some of the posts in tge thread but i didnt look to confirm. Thats too bad, i have a few friends asking about emtb's and where to look atm. I was going to suggest that new reign.
No stock of yt decoys currently so ive suggested mondraker and husqvarna and was going to suggest that reign.
The huskies sre just over 6k cad. Priced and specced incredibly well. The mondraker 170/180 bike has an amazing price in canada. Bosch and fox 38 for 7500cad is outstanding. They may have sold out though. I think a buddy snagged one. Id down size on those. Mondraker are loooong

Mr-EPIC-3

Feb 25, 2020
USA, So Cal
I kind of gathered that from some of the posts in tge thread but i didnt look to confirm. Thats too bad, i have a few friends asking about emtb's and where to look atm. I was going to suggest that new reign.
No stock of yt decoys currently so ive suggested mondraker and husqvarna and was going to suggest that reign.
The huskies sre just over 6k cad. Priced and specced incredibly well. The mondraker 170/180 bike has an amazing price in canada. Bosch and fox 38 for 7500cad is outstanding. They may have sold out though. I think a buddy snagged one. Id down size on those. Mondraker are loooong
I just got my Husky Mount Cross like 2 weeks ago and do recommend it, but I had to wait 4 months for it:/
2022 Giant Reign-e looks great, but I am sure nobody will get one until 1st or 2nd qtr 2022.

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
I just got my Husky Mount Cross like 2 weeks ago and do recommend it, but I had to wait 4 months for it:/
2022 Giant Reign-e looks great, but I am sure nobody will get one until 1st or 2nd qtr 2022.
Right on. Mt cross is a sweet looking ride. One of the best looking rides atm. I see someone(cant remember who) that long stroked one. I keep going to ths website looking at them. Looks like husky really did their homework

Mr-EPIC-3

Feb 25, 2020
USA, So Cal
Right on. Mt cross is a sweet looking ride. One of the best looking rides atm. I see someone(cant remember who) that long stroked one. I keep going to ths website looking at them. Looks like husky really did their homework
Yea, the MT Cross handles well, it's a do-it-all type of eMTB and pricing is reasonable for a a eMTB from Husky:)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles