Fox Legion thermo gloves...??

MOTO13

Sep 16, 2020
Elkhorn, Wi
I ordered a pair of Fox Legion THERMO gloves a couple months ago for winter riding. I recently ordered another pair and mistakenly ordered just the regular Legion glove (not thermo). They look and seem to be made exactly the same. The thermos are like $5.00 more, but I can't see any difference. Am I missing something here or have other people noticed this as well???

MOTO13

Sep 16, 2020
Elkhorn, Wi
I thought the same thing. Both gloves sets look identical in every way except color. Same tagging...everything. I got them off Amazon. One Amazon order states Fox Legion thermo ($35), the other just states Fox Legion ($30). Friggin wierd. Not the end of the world by any means, just confusing.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I ordered some Sealskinz "Dragon Eye" waterproof mtb gloves. They looked exactly like my mate's. I was very pleased with them and they did the job very well and continue to do so a year later. Never had wet fingers yet.

They are definitely Sealskinz "Dragon Eye" mtb gloves, but they are not the waterproof version! The waterproof version looks exactly the same colours, pattern, trim, name etc, just has the words "waterproof" in the description. My mate made the same mistake and he's had his gloves for two years and still believes they are waterproof. I mean "Sealskinz" and "waterproof" are synonymous, aren't they? What are they doing making products that are NOT waterproof?

The Sealskinz product range is very confusing; ever tried to look for their socks?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles