Levo Gen 2 Fox 36 grip2

MSH

Nov 8, 2020
Spain
Does anyone knows of any site teaching how to set up the grip2? I mean, in a really easy and for-dummies-way.

Like, "if the bike does this, then do that" . "If does that then it's because it's not like this.." Etc..

I've read some but I'm not sure it is dialed in yet. I feel like it could be improve it.

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Does anyone knows of any site teaching how to set up the grip2? I mean, in a really easy and for-dummies-way.

Like, "if the bike does this, then do that" . "If does that then it's because it's not like this.." Etc..

I've read some but I'm not sure it is dialed in yet. I feel like it could be improve it.
Try these sites

Reactions: MSH

escrs

Jun 26, 2019
UK
What you need is a Shockwiz

I used one to set up my 36's and X2 rear shock and it helped me get them perfect for me

You can hire them off people on ebay etc...

Reactions: MSH

MSH

Nov 8, 2020
Spain

MSH

Nov 8, 2020
Spain
What you need is a Shockwiz

I used one to set up my 36's and X2 rear shock and it helped me get them perfect for me

You can hire them off people on ebay etc...

Too expensive.. Really want to try it but I doubt there is anyone renting that thing here in Spain. I did see some second hand at 175 euro but it was already reserved. (not that I will make use of 175 euros worth of it)

escrs

Jun 26, 2019
UK
Too expensive.. Really want to try it but I doubt there is anyone renting that thing here in Spain.

Then buy one, set up your bike and then rent it out to make your money back, if like you say there are none to rent in Spain then you should make your money back quickly

I paid £250 for mine, i set up my and my mates bike then sold it on for £200

So it cost £25 per bike

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles