focus jam2 6.8 nine

chris f

Aug 1, 2021
cannock chase United Kingdom
Hi has any one got one of these i would like to know how the sizing comes out as i know some bikes come up bigger and smaller not being able to sit on the bike i can only go on the geometry guide but that can get a bit confusing .

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I have a Jam2 NINE, size Large. What size are you looking for?

I find it the perfect size for me, but my body proportions are likely to be different to yours. I am 6'1" but I have a long body for my height, yet I find the Jam2 spot on for me. One way to work it out is to co0mpare the geo of the bike you are considering to the geo of the bike you have right now. That is one way, but be aware that if that is all you ever do, then you will be closing yourself off to better geometry combinations than you have previously considered.

One thing I have been quite shameless about is to go up to other riders with the bike I am considering (who look about the same height as me) and tell them that I was considering buying one just like it. I would ask them questions; what do they think etc. If they didn't offer to let me sit on it, I would ask them if I could - just to check the geometry. Obviously I had to be aware that they may have pushed the saddle right back, rotated the bars etc So I would ask them if they have altered anything. I have never failed to get a quick 100 yards ride on my target.:giggle:

Last edited:

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
I've got the Jam2 6.7 Nine in Large. I'm 5'10" and find it a little bit of a stretch. I would probably have been more comfortable on a Medium. I have a Conor WRX non-E in Large and it's considerably smaller than the Focus.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I have the Jam2 6.9 Nine. Seem to have shrunk and am now 5'9. I have the Medium - which is Identical in virtually every dimension to a Large 2019 Kenevo. I think the Medium would feel a bit large for you unless you like a really stretched out ride. It's a big bike !

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles