Focus Jam2 6.8 nine SNAPPED LINKAGE BOLT

Lukerpool

Jul 24, 2021
Doncaster
Just abit of advice.

I’ve had a focus Jam2 for about 3 months and the top linkage bolt on the rear shock came loose and snapped. I couldn’t be bothered to wait for the warranty shenanigans so I just mailed Focus and they told me the size of the bolt. Found a bolt from PROBOLT UK, made from titanium, various colours available and not the monkey metal the old bolts seem to be made from.
?

May 4, 2018
Canberra
I posted this week re my bolt. on jam 2 9.6 2019. Just found from my Focus dealer that rocker also stripped so now need to wait 6 weeks to get a bolt and rocker...the joys of being downunder in Aussie land. Not happy with dealer as they say it is not a warranty issue.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Just abit of advice.

I’ve had a focus Jam2 for about 3 months and the top linkage bolt on the rear shock came loose and snapped. I couldn’t be bothered to wait for the warranty shenanigans so I just mailed Focus and they told me the size of the bolt. Found a bolt from PROBOLT UK, made from titanium, various colours available and not the monkey metal the old bolts seem to be made from.
?
Do you have a link to the bolt or the specs required to order the correct one ??

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Just abit of advice.

?

yeah my head set ball bearings which came with the bike were like mini maltesers without the chocolate coating. 3 of them were crushed to powder.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles