Fat fouk

Rich-EMTB-UK

E*POWAH Master
Aug 11, 2019
UK
Only been at it since 86 broke two frames right enough but never heard any of this Magumba till Ebikes came on the go.
similar time for time on MTB's and yes there has always been weight limits/recommendations. We just never used to read the manuals and small print before. Scott had a limit of 15St back in the 80's on virtually all there bike, luckily back then I was a mere slip of a lad at 12st, now topping 15.5st at 61yrs. My DT Swiss HX1501 Ebike wheels have a limit of 130KG including kit, which when they are advertised for cart horses isn't that much TBH.

Last edited:

Rich-EMTB-UK

E*POWAH Master
Aug 11, 2019
UK
Fixed

Lol I only back pedal on the bike.
I’ve been told I have to tread lightly when talking to people because apparently I offend people by speaking the truth.
People who go around saying they offend by only speaking the truth are normally talking out of there arses TBH, no offence :)

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Yes this post started as a bit of a wind up but as you can see Christine it can get carried away by the more serious.

I think the only person in the whole thread who has directly been offended is @Christian . Here, he/she, was called "Christine" .

Everyone else is only reading into what was said in a sweeping generalisation.

Don't forget weight generalisation goes both ways. I've always been a skinny feck and struggle to keep weight on from having some weird fecked up metabolism and being overly compulsive to do too much. The only time I really bulk up is with weight training, when I first started I put on 30kg's in 2 years and had to eat pretty much constantly and still couldn't carry any fat (which makes it freekin cold in winter). I've had a life of being verbally and physically abused because I was skinny, endless names like skeletor and always the first person thugs and bullies would go for because you're literally easy to pick up and throw around.

That's my boring post of the week over and done with ...

Remember, if anyone needs help loosing weight @Gary runs regular live stream horizontal jogging classes, joining in or vomiting will help with weight control.

And as Christine says, regular masturbation - if horizonal jogging isn't on the cards,regularly replenishing billions of man tadpoles must burn calories !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles