FS rear fat rack

Akemtb

Mar 1, 2019
Anchorage Alaska
Hi, Riding a Haibike full FatSix 10.0, been using a seatpost rack with mud guard mounted underneath, used on my Bulls Monster also.
Would really like is a rear rack that mounts to the rear pivot arm, one compatible with rear full suspension. The seatpost rack has its limitations especially when using the dropper, and it limits post travel.

Wondering if anyone has come across a good rear rack that works on a 4” fat tire full suspension bike.

All I carry is a spare battery in the winter months and be able to mount a fender or mud guard underneath.

Thanks,
Jay

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky

You might contact these folks. It looks like their option finder specifies a SKU kit807, but it wont let me select this option. Might be worth a call as the bike does appear to be a valid option.

Andrie

May 20, 2020
NorCal
Topeak just release their tetrarack and it looks awesome. Blake Sampson from GMBN just used it for his full suspension bike for bike packing. You can see it on gmbn yourube channel

Akemtb

Mar 1, 2019
Anchorage Alaska
Not sure on rather one of these, thinking I may have pickup some aluminum and mig weld my own. Not many FS Fats out there, not a big enough market share so maybe a winter project; give me a good excuse to maybe buy a tig welder.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles