Enduro/Motocross clothing

jimmyjam

Sep 10, 2018
Surrey Hills, UK
Hi - does anyone ride wearing clothing designed for motocross etc? Seems very similar to MTB but cheaper?? fox-legion-enduro-offroad-jacket-navy-blue-orange-small-6ad.png s-l500.jpg

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Been riding in MX pants/tops for a couple of decades. Only while riding uplifted DH though.
I find it too hot to pedal in all day. I don't wear a jacket at all on any mtb ever though. Even in the rain/snow

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
Same as Gary been using mx clothing for years where I can , put mtb in front of clothing and bang up goes the price.
When I used to race mx I’d get absolutely soak in sweat and it always performed spot on as does it with the mtb
That jacket does look sweet. ??

Beanieuk

Mar 31, 2018
Hertfordshire
I have a jacket like that when I ride my enduro motorbike. I wouldn't want to wear it on my Ebike as it's heavy and hot, they do have some vents but are designed to work when your doing over 30mph ?
Light weight mx trousers and a race shirt work well on mtb for downhill stuff

Al Bondigaz

Nov 12, 2018
UK, North-West
dakar_jersey_3315-006-000_1.jpg

One of these has been my "go-to" top for MTBing since selling my trail (motor)bike. Seemed silly to buy new MTB specific gear, It must be about 12 years old and its virtually indestructible.

bikerider007

Nov 7, 2018
Norfolk
@bikerider007 dude I got the dirt paw gloves from eBay £9.69 Chinese I would guess
but I was seriously impressed with them and the quality , and I compared them to my genuine dirt paws and they are identical.
Defo going to purchase a couple of them tops too can’t go wrong at that money.
Fox Dirtpawl Leather Motorcycle MTB Gloves Outdoor Enduro Cycling Riding M L XL | eBay
Hey kris you might find that your gloves came out 'door B' as opposed to door A..lol
Or it's classed as a second..
Here's another recent purchase...
2018 NEW Troy Lee Moto Shorts TLD Downhill Bike DH MTB Mountain Biking Design UK | eBay

Northumbrian

Sep 3, 2018
Rothbury
MX / Enduro pants + pedalling = sore nads and a rash ?

I go the other way, I ride my mtb kit on my Trials bike ( full length pants tho)

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
@bikerider007 dude I got the dirt paw gloves from eBay £9.69 Chinese I would guess
but I was seriously impressed with them and the quality , and I compared them to my genuine dirt paws and they are identical.
Defo going to purchase a couple of them tops too can’t go wrong at that money.
Fox Dirtpawl Leather Motorcycle MTB Gloves Outdoor Enduro Cycling Riding M L XL | eBay
Hey kris you might find that your gloves came out 'door B' as opposed to door A..lol
Or it's classed as a second..
Here's another recent purchase...
2018 NEW Troy Lee Moto Shorts TLD Downhill Bike DH MTB Mountain Biking Design UK | eBay
I've had several pairs of "Moto" shorts out of China. One pair was great, the other three were shit. Different sellers though. I had some tld shorts and the logo was mirrored on the legs so it said tlb on one.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
View attachment 8524
One of these has been my "go-to" top for MTBing since selling my trail (motor)bike. Seemed silly to buy new MTB specific gear, It must be about 12 years old and its virtually indestructible.
Klim stuff is the bizniss. I have some of their Gore tex stuff and its as indistructable as bike gear gets

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
It would cost me less to just buy a shirt and hope for the best... :ROFLMAO:

I am currently undecided about Sunday.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles