EMTB clipless shoes

MateNako

Aug 23, 2023
Poland
Hey guys!

I'm looking for a new set of "enduro" shoes.
Currently I use Shimano SH-AM503 which are super comfy but the "flat" sole is sometime useless in woods / on trails where I need to push bike a bit through roots, clay or mud.

Do you have any recommendation for nice set of not-so-expensive shoes that would have nice solid thread and still be usable on Mallet-E pedals.

Any recommendation would be much appreciated ❤️

Streddaz

Jul 7, 2022
Tasmania
I have a pair of Shimano ME7 shoes, it's the second set I have had, and I had the older M200 before that. They are a great shoe with good grip off the bike, the ratchet closure is great and quick and easy to use and since changing from the M200 to the ME7 the sole is a lot more durable.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
I have a pair of Shimano ME7 shoes, it's the second set I have had, and I had the older M200 before that. They are a great shoe with good grip off the bike, the ratchet closure is great and quick and easy to use and since changing from the M200 to the ME7 the sole is a lot more durable.
Seconded..the best I've had in near 30 years of riding mountain bikes..
* If we are talking Michelin soles version ..

Al-ec

Subscriber
Mar 4, 2024
West Wales
Another happy ME7 user here (With Time Atacs). But needed to size up to get a decent fit.
In Winter switch to Specialized Defrosters.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I like the look of the ME7. I like the fold over flap holding the laces. I have been looking for the flat pedal equivalent with the same features, but can't find it. All sorts of Shimano flats, but not an ME7 lookey-likey. Anyone out there got one? Link please. :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles