E82 Dengfu frame now available

Sayonara

Jan 21, 2024
Finland
1504 USD - E82 frame, 1008Wh battery, air shipping.
730 USD - M560 750W, display, shift sensor, spare plastic covers, air shipping.
Decent I suppose. I would have expected the frame+ battery be less and motor kit more 😁 Does those figures include tax?

mikenet

Sep 12, 2022
roma
Hi everyone, I don't want to cause alarm but I had asked on the Facebook group for Dengfu frames in particular Dengfu frame and Sram T-type (to be mounted on the Sram UDH universal dropout) to understand if it was possible to replace the rear triangle of the E10 with that of the E82 which it has UDH and one user wrote that dengfu is experiencing problems from customers who bought the E82 and wanted to fit the t-type wifi gearbox, so they have suspended deliveries. I report what is written:"Yeah not interchangale (triangles with different sizes). They have to be the same size and even then their are slight measurmennt differences when even the same size is matched up. If you look at the medium e10v2 and the e82 their rear triangles are different with the E82 being slighlty smaller, so the chainstay length will change for sure.I contacted Dengfu directly and they told me the UDH on the E82 is having some technical issues and until they can fix them, they won't be releasing the bike for sale again not even in Medium. They also told me they plan to try a swap by adding the e82 rear triangle to the e10 and seeing it if can fit, but they won't be doing that until the resolve the UDH issue of the E82 rear triangle"
"Yeah I am waiting to find out from dengfu if the E82 rear triangle can be put on an E10 but I won't know for a while. They have 3months of troubleshooting the UDH issues before they will re-release the E82, or be able to say if it can be put on an e10. But the E82 uses 230x60 rear shock standard and the E10 is 210x55 though i run 216x63 on my E10. So there may be issues using the E82 rear triangle. I don't there is anyway to 3d print a way to make the E10 sram T-Type compatible.Even though the E82 is supposed to be a UDH frame people are complaining to dengfu that their t-type won't mount, so thats why they stopped selling it all together. Can't even get it in Medium right now." I had also written to dengfu (Carbon-cycle via eBay) to find out if the two triangles were interchangeable and I was told yes but for the L size it would have to be until October and beyond

Sayonara

Jan 21, 2024
Finland
Hi everyone, I don't want to cause alarm but I had asked on the Facebook group for Dengfu frames in particular Dengfu frame and Sram T-type (to be mounted on the Sram UDH universal dropout) to understand if it was possible to replace the rear triangle of the E10 with that of the E82 which it has UDH and one user wrote that dengfu is experiencing problems from customers who bought the E82 and wanted to fit the t-type wifi gearbox, so they have suspended deliveries. I report what is written:"Yeah not interchangale (triangles with different sizes). They have to be the same size and even then their are slight measurmennt differences when even the same size is matched up. If you look at the medium e10v2 and the e82 their rear triangles are different with the E82 being slighlty smaller, so the chainstay length will change for sure.I contacted Dengfu directly and they told me the UDH on the E82 is having some technical issues and until they can fix them, they won't be releasing the bike for sale again not even in Medium. They also told me they plan to try a swap by adding the e82 rear triangle to the e10 and seeing it if can fit, but they won't be doing that until the resolve the UDH issue of the E82 rear triangle"
"Yeah I am waiting to find out from dengfu if the E82 rear triangle can be put on an E10 but I won't know for a while. They have 3months of troubleshooting the UDH issues before they will re-release the E82, or be able to say if it can be put on an e10. But the E82 uses 230x60 rear shock standard and the E10 is 210x55 though i run 216x63 on my E10. So there may be issues using the E82 rear triangle. I don't there is anyway to 3d print a way to make the E10 sram T-Type compatible.Even though the E82 is supposed to be a UDH frame people are complaining to dengfu that their t-type won't mount, so thats why they stopped selling it all together. Can't even get it in Medium right now." I had also written to dengfu (Carbon-cycle via eBay) to find out if the two triangles were interchangeable and I was told yes but for the L size it would have to be until October and beyond

Oh... Haven't heard anything about UDH problems before. Personally I don't care if the E10v2 front triangle and E82 rear triangle won't match properly. It would be nice ofcourse but I don't expect different frame parts to match together.

However... October or later for L size is a big problem for me. Riding season is basically over here by then. And even if they release it in october it would take almost two months to get the frame here in EU and after that the time to build it. I hope they can fix the problem quickly.

Isn't it bit weird that the UDH problem is only with axs T-type and not with any other derailer?

mikenet

Sep 12, 2022
roma
I was informed because by replacing the e10 triangle with the e82 one I could use the t-type gearbox with the UDH, the t-type allows you to shift even while pushing on the pedals

_gregor

Mar 16, 2024
Poland
The frame weighs approx 3850 g. ( frame, battery lock, battery socket, derailleur hanger, battery cover, seatpost clamp, all screws).
Battery weighs 4600 g.
Battery has canbus plug in slot, but the cables supplied with the motor don't have it (3T cable).
IMG20240325173639.jpg

Last edited:

Sayonara

Jan 21, 2024
Finland
The frame weighs approx 3850 g. ( frame, battery lock, battery socket, derailleur hanger, battery cover, seatpost clamp, all screws).
Battery weighs 4600 g.
Battery has canbus plug in slot, but the cables supplied with the motor don't have it (3T cable).
View attachment 137013

Can you provide the alibaba contact?

Is it possible to connect canbus battery to T3 motor? My knowledge with wiring is abysmal.

More pics and info of the build and frame please! 😁 what fork and shock are you going with?

Sayonara

Jan 21, 2024
Finland

Did you get confirmation about this from one of the suppliers or from Dengfu directly?

_gregor

Mar 16, 2024
Poland
Can you provide the alibaba contact?

Is it possible to connect canbus battery to T3 motor? My knowledge with wiring is abysmal.

More pics and info of the build and frame please! 😁 what fork and shock are you going with?
Search for Ben Dengfu for frame and chili Shen for engine on Facebook. They will provide you and prepare order on alibaba. You can connect battery to display but you need eb bus 4T cable with extra connector for battery. Standard 3T cable doesn't have it. Im going with rs zeb ultimate charger 3 and rs super deluxe select. Will paint frame this week.

Sayonara

Jan 21, 2024
Finland
Search for Ben Dengfu for frame and chili Shen for engine on Facebook. They will provide you and prepare order on alibaba. You can connect battery to display but you need eb bus 4T cable with extra connector for battery. Standard 3T cable doesn't have it. Im going with rs zeb ultimate charger 3 and rs super deluxe select. Will paint frame this week.
Oh can't wait to hear your experience because that fork with buttercups and shock with 2.1 was my ideal choise as well! 😁

Is there plenty of room inside the frame for extra cable?

Do you know if your motor is the newest version? I think those were released in January. Wondering if they were able to fix the overheating problem with the 750w version.

_gregor

Mar 16, 2024
Poland
Oh can't wait to hear your experience because that fork with buttercups and shock with 2.1 was my ideal choise as well! 😁

Is there plenty of room inside the frame for extra cable?

Do you know if your motor is the newest version? I think those were released in January. Wondering if they were able to fix the overheating problem with the 750w version.
I got this shock in other bike and I think it's best choice in this budget.
Cables are routed over the battery and I don't think there will be a problem with space for them.
Motor has updated controller but has no new firmware. It's more quiet than m620.
IMG20230831070458~2.jpg

Dado

Jun 28, 2022
Bratislava
Guess we will see how much everything is when sent to EU 😁
When DDP you wont be paying anything extra. It is just for retail though.

Frame seller should add you the cable with appropriate cables to have also CAN battery connection. I suppose from big battery socket is running extra CAN orange 3 pin triangle cable. Right? I saw already 3 different types of connectors to CAN battery. :(
1T3 cable (display, battery CAN and light) you should be able to find on Ali. 1T4 (with throttle connector) is little problem to get.

Sayonara

Jan 21, 2024
Finland
When DDP you wont be paying anything extra. It is just for retail though.

Frame seller should add you the cable with appropriate cables to have also CAN battery connection. I suppose from big battery socket is running extra CAN orange 3 pin triangle cable. Right? I saw already 3 different types of connectors to CAN battery. :(
1T3 cable (display, battery CAN and light) you should be able to find on Ali. 1T4 (with throttle connector) is little problem to get.

Well if its retail only I wont get it.

I need one with throttle connection

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
Battery weighs 4600 g.
View attachment 137013
Oh…almost same frame weight as the E10, and the battery is 600g heavier at 1008 Wh then 840 wh E10 battery at 4.0 kg….

spectra

Apr 4, 2024
Brazil
Hello guys. Is there anyone who built or are building an E82 ebike can send me the scheme of the battery? I purchased only the empty case, since I already had the cells and BMS but I am having a hard time figuring out how to build the battery pack properly. It fits 80 18650 samsgung 3400mah cells inside the case and setup is 13s6p.

_gregor

Mar 16, 2024
Poland
Hello guys. Is there anyone who built or are building an E82 ebike can send me the scheme of the battery? I purchased only the empty case, since I already had the cells and BMS but I am having a hard time figuring out how to build the battery pack properly. It fits 80 18650 samsgung 3400mah cells inside the case and setup is 13s6p.
IMG20240325174347.jpg

IMG20240325174324.jpg

spectra

Apr 4, 2024
Brazil
Dear Gregor, thank you for the photos. Did you built the pack by yourself? I need to understand better the wiring below that green adhesives and where the zync plates goes before going to the BMS. Therefore I need some more detailed photos which I believe will be hard for you to take it, because envolves taking apart the adhesive and plastic structure. I asked Dengfu and I am waiting for their reply.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles