DH World Cup thread

JP-NZ

E*POWAH Elite
Feb 17, 2022
Christchurch - New Zealand
I like your thinking. .... but
At $16 AUD per month , thats $48 AUD versus a yearly subscription for $65AUD and I can watch the enduro rounds as well. Might as well get the yearly.
Fair call, enduro does nothing for me plus the yearly in NZ is $80.

Strange your monthly is more but your yearly is less than in NZ 🤷‍♂️

Betadine

Jan 21, 2023
Toowoon Bay
I think the GCN+ price is fair and as it's available monthly , 5 months from June to October will cover the DH season. (y)
The only question left is who's on the commentary team? I'm from the "nobody could replace Warner" camp , so there's nothing to look forward to.

EDIT: My comment on the cost of a monthly sub was based on the UK price of 3.99 GBP.
Afetr installing the GCN+ app , the price for Australians is $15.99 AUD or 9 GBP
Bend over Australia !

Would pay double for Rob Warner!

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Granny watching the race on live tv while someone races literally through her front room. 😂

Untitled.png

Untitleda.png
Untitledab.png

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
If anyone follows Grandad, Adam Brayton then you might have seen but if not, then he had a big one at Fort William this weekend & it's as gnarly an injury as I've ever seen. I'll leave the video out, it's on his youtube channel, not one for the squeamish.

Baron

Nov 2, 2018
UK
If anyone follows Grandad, Adam Brayton then you might have seen but if not, then he had a big one at Fort William this weekend & it's as gnarly an injury as I've ever seen. I'll leave the video out, it's on his youtube channel, not one for the squeamish.
Saw that, it’s horrible 🤢

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I’m struggling to find any decent coverage of Fort William except BK, GastoVlog and spectators’ trackside footage.

Can’t see any pro camera rigs at trackside so presume British Cycling haven’t filmed anything

Mabman

Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
Was watching the Giro today and they cut to some eRoadrace finish that was using some of the course I would guess before or after the pro's came through. It was kind of comical because the riders looked like they were going way less fast than the peloton would have in that situation going for the sprint.

Racing 25kmh limited ebikes is probably never going to be much of a thing I predict. But I'm sure they will try.

Rob called an OKK XCO race in Chur, Switzerland on RedBull with Jose Hermida last weekend on one of the lamest courses you have ever seen. He was pushing hard to make it exciting but it was a losing battle.

yorkshire89

E*POWAH Master
Sep 30, 2020
North Yorkshire
DH finally returns this weekend at Lenzerheide!!

For anyone interested in subscribing, there's a 15% off code for one year (£33.99 in the UK) here:https://welcome.globalcyclingnetwork.com/lanternerouge
It says the code expired on 31.05 but I've just used it and it's all gone through.
You can also just pay for individual months and cancel between races or at the end of the season.

If you don't want to pay - Juniors race and adult semi finals will be shown free on Youtube (live), you can also see the race highlights on here

1685953416751.png

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
Is she picking & choosing? I saw a video last night where she says she's not going to Lenzerheide.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Sat down earlier to put reminders on my tablet ready to watch on my discovery+ app, nope all that's available is JNR's and semis, only place to watch the finals live is on GCN+ @£6.99 per month.
I know it's a small amount but I'm not going to use it for watching anything else.
A years worth of subscription for 6 races, #yeahnah

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles