Dengfu E10 - The CHEEB V1.0 - Discussion

Puschtrale

Jan 19, 2021
Dobbiaco
This autonomy change all. Before with the spectral i need to manage the consumption to avoid empty battery (done 1 time => very bad trip) and sometime i arrived up the mountain fully "burned", whitout energy to take pleasure in downhill. now with the dengfu, i do not take care of the battery, i use less power to climb and i can take a lot fun in down. do you go sometime to the pyrenee ? do you know alto gallego BTT
May i ask if you use the m500 and the battery with 840 wh? Autonomy seems to be great if what you wrote is true.

Uknl

Mar 22, 2021
Netherlands
Hi all,
This is where i found it quickly when i was building and curious.
And indeed. Due legal settings of speed and wheel size only dealers and besst tool can change.

Be carefull with software packages because there are types of motors in voltage. Also the same with batteries.
I believe 3 types 36v, 43v and 48v.
When combos are wrong you put poor battery performance also.

Have fun.
I have very surprizing results fun and performance wize. The m500 is on its way.
M600 is running like a dream. Also learning to peddle the right way to have the best support of the engine. High cadance you you on screen range is increasing.
I had strava eride kom when testing. It is handling great for me.

Cheers

marcos

May 20, 2019
madrid
Did You manage to change the wheel size? Or is it just for information, and once You leave the menu Your change is overruled and the factory value is there again?
I'm sorry I didn't read this before. My m600 configuration shows 28" and I can't change it...

marcos

May 20, 2019
madrid
Hi, Tunning my rear shox SAG I had to inflatte it to a very high pressure for set a 30% SAG. 270psi I'm 90kilos. Every body has to use higher than normal pressure to set the SAG??? Why this could be??? Should I check with another manometer???? :)

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
Yesterday I consumed more battery, and below 30% I observed that the motor did not provide full support anymore. Only up to appr. 150W, which is really painful when You still have to climb. M500 with 840Wh Dengfu battery. Anybody else observed this? Any possibility to change this?

Puschtrale

Jan 19, 2021
Dobbiaco
I just can say till now that the first 40% of battery deliver extraordinary range. I did again 560 vertical m (460 on the first 3,7 km, so pretty steep) and after the ride of 11,2 km with 560 vertical m i used 15% .
Only thing is that i miss a little bit of power, specially on long steep climbs in the alps. Maybe i have to swap the front chainring to some smaller with less teeth. Does anybody know what type fits the bafang motor?
Here is an overview on my DIY ✌

IMG_20210530_142042.jpg

pacotomi

May 3, 2021
España
[QUOTE = "Puschtrale, publicación: 304729, miembro: 15029"]
Solo puedo decir hasta ahora que el primer 40% de la batería ofrece un alcance extraordinario. Hice de nuevo 560 m verticales (460 en los primeros 3,7 km, muy empinado) y después del recorrido de 11,2 km con 560 mi vertical usé el 15%.
Lo único es que echo de menos un poco de potencia, especialmente en las subidas largas y empinadas de los Alpes. Tal vez tenga que cambiar el plato delantero por uno más pequeño con menos dientes. ¿Alguien sabe qué tipo se ajusta al motor bafang?
Aquí hay una descripción general de mi bricolaje. ✌
[MEDIA = youtube] Xygbg5tY6Ao [/ MEDIA]

View attachment 62892
[/CITA]
I just can say till now that the first 40% of battery deliver extraordinary range. I did again 560 vertical m (460 on the first 3,7 km, so pretty steep) and after the ride of 11,2 km with 560 vertical m i used 15% .
Only thing is that i miss a little bit of power, specially on long steep climbs in the alps. Maybe i have to swap the front chainring to some smaller with less teeth. Does anybody know what type fits the bafang motor?

View attachment 62892
Hello, I would like to know the transmission you carry 1x12. How many links does your chain have? I want to put 1x12 with 38t and I don't know which chain I need....if 126t or 138t....thanks a lot. Greetings from Spain.

Sunburntwily

Jan 28, 2021
Australia

View attachment 62892
I bought a 9 speed rear cassette "11t-50t" (stronger chain) it came with a standard 32t front that fit's the befang. It is standard 4 hole ring.

Puschtrale

Jan 19, 2021
Dobbiaco
You'll
[QUOTE = "Puschtrale, publicación: 304729, miembro: 15029"]
Solo puedo decir hasta ahora que el primer 40% de la batería ofrece un alcance extraordinario. Hice de nuevo 560 m verticales (460 en los primeros 3,7 km, muy empinado) y después del recorrido de 11,2 km con 560 mi vertical usé el 15%.
Lo único es que echo de menos un poco de potencia, especialmente en las subidas largas y empinadas de los Alpes. Tal vez tenga que cambiar el plato delantero por uno más pequeño con menos dientes. ¿Alguien sabe qué tipo se ajusta al motor bafang?
Aquí hay una descripción general de mi bricolaje. ✌
[MEDIA = youtube] Xygbg5tY6Ao [/ MEDIA]

View attachment 62892
[/CITA]

Hello, I would like to know the transmission you carry 1x12. How many links does your chain have? I want to put 1x12 with 38t and I don't know which chain I need....if 126t or 138t....thanks a lot. Greetings from Spain.
for sure need a long chain, i use a 11-48 cassette 11 speed and hat to fitt the chain but cannot remeber the number of links. Had an old chain from shimano 11speed with 116 link but i needed way more. Would say something around 126-132.

Bigchris

Apr 28, 2021
Melbourne, Australia
Hello all. Now the fun starts. Battery fully charged by the supplied charger. All plugged up and get error code 30. Any one else have this? For the brief moment I have a display it flashes a dead battery. Bike not built yet just thought I would test it all first. Any help please. Thank you

Ok problem solved. Plug in the display you dummy. It was plugged in but not completely.

Hey dude, im gonna send you a pm, but mine is doing exactly the same thing and im quite sure that its all plugged in properly.

52nd

Apr 30, 2021
Israel
Hi guys, could U pls help me to understand what is wrong with the connection? I wanted to test battery/ motor but a display is not working and a throttle does nothing... The power button on the frame is enabled. The battery is charged. Thanks for any advice.
View attachment 60180
Hi guys, I need your help, seems I have found a root cause. Due to I have bought a frame and a motor from different sellers I have stock wires for the motor. I need to connect Y-wire higo 3pin orange male to female. But the question is where should I connect the other cutted side with num 2 on the picture below to? Thanks in advance. 20210611_091411.jpg IMG_20210611_131936_474.jpg

mgx

Feb 18, 2021
Slovakia
can you cut this cable "marked as 1" and indicate what color of wires are there? This cable goes to to the bus, or to the display?

52nd

Apr 30, 2021
Israel
My assumption that the side marked as 2 should go to on/off button. Because when the button "off" it shows 47v, when "on" 52v. Maybe the button only stops supplying the display with 5v in "off" mode?

Schurrich

Jun 13, 2021
Germany
M500 and xtr chainring

Hello I have the xtr-compoments and a M500 motor. But I read that I need a special chainring for the 9100 12s chain.
Any idea where can find one? Only found one for M9000....
Thx

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
M500 and xtr chainring

Hello I have the xtr-compoments and a M500 motor. But I read that I need a special chainring for the 9100 12s chain.
Any idea where can find one? Only found one for M9000....
Thx
Wolftooth make a chainring specifically for shimano 12 speed hyperglide+. It's the "drop-stop st" version

markvanhaze77

Jun 14, 2021
GB
What's the best way to get the E10 frame/motor/battery combo? I tried contacting dengfu via their site but I'm not sure they are getting my mail.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles