Dengfu E10 - The CHEEB V1.0 - Discussion

ficorama

Oct 9, 2021
Croatia

Sixdays

Nov 22, 2020
MAN
Question pls. Does anyone know what the purple connection is for on the m600? I have a cable running with also purple end but is female and motor is also female so they aren’t compatible?

And last question, on the rear wheel , is there some kind of metal spacer that goes on the other end of the axle where the wheel meets the frame? One side has a metal hanger and the other side is just bare carbon. ? Thanks

eugene8

Nov 12, 2022
mainland
Question pls. Does anyone know what the purple connection is for on the m600? I have a cable running with also purple end but is female and motor is also female so they aren’t compatible?

And last question, on the rear wheel , is there some kind of metal spacer that goes on the other end of the axle where the wheel meets the frame? One side has a metal hanger and the other side is just bare carbon. ? Thanks
Here is wiring diagram.
As for the rear wheel you are correct, one side is a hanger the other side is bare carbon

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 19-09-34 Bafang M600 48v 500w Ebike Conversion Kit G521 Electric Bike...png

Sixdays

Nov 22, 2020
MAN
Has anyone had difficulties in installing the Bafang chain guide? It seems like no matter which I try to install it it rubs of the frame or the rear chainstay. ?

Thanks

IMG_0089.jpeg

Sixdays

Nov 22, 2020
MAN
Also a question, does anyones M600 motor make a clicking noise when being reversed and holding light pressure on the pedal?
Mine is making some kind of internal resistance clicking noise as it the gears as rattling against each other

El Topo

Jul 23, 2022
Germany, Bavaria
My height is 172cm with a 78cm inseam, and I am torn between 15.5" and 17.5" frame size.

Before recommending a size, please read my longer post I linked to, you should then see why I am also considering the 15.5", and not just the 17.5".

I just posted here about my rather specific sizing question regarding the E10 frame, and I would appreciate any input of you guys, TIA!

Last edited:

vext

Aug 11, 2022
Los Angeles
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.

I'm looking for someone in the Los Angeles area that can help me debug a problem with my e10 battery.

I literally need to plug in a known working battery into my system and try and turn it on. Should take about 5 minutes.

If anybody in the local area could help me test, I would really really appreciate it. I'll come to you of course.

I've been on the site for a long time. I'm not a tweaker. Send DM if you can help.

Vext

ficorama

Oct 9, 2021
Croatia
Hello everyone.
I have for sale:
screws for e10 50 eur.
derailleur hanger e10 15 eur,
best tool 175 eur.
Bafang speed sensor rotor mount 20eur/pcs, have 2pcs
everything listed is new. I send by post to the EU. thank you

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles